What's new

Happy Veterans Day

Nutbutter

Staff member
I know that there are past and present service members in the clan and in the community. Just wanted to, although it be late in the day, say Happy Veterans day to all of you.

What is a Veteran? A "Veteran" - whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United Stated of America." for an amount of "up to, and including his or her life."

Thank you for your service!

mclovin

Thanks for you'r service guys. Much appreciated.

especially you mr. DOUGLAS F ROBINSON III

ex co-leader of 47r, brother what you've been through and gone through is amazing. especially what you sacrificed for our military. i miss seeing you on this forums and really hope you can make some more appearances atleast socially! we must shoot the shit at bars in western washington before the end of next year!

tuc0

@Nutbutter

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life worth spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way; otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.