What's new

Approved H@rdCore recruitment application

Nutbutter

Staff member
Welcome to the clan. BTW make sure you friend all 47R members. We always have new people joining the clan so it is good for all of us to know you are not just some guy who created your own tag also it is helpful for you if you need to have an admin ban someone they will be right there on your friends list. :D

el jorge loco

Staff member
Welcome to the clan. BTW make sure you friend all 47R members. We always have new people joining the clan so it is good for all of us to know you are not just some guy who created your own tag also it is helpful for you if you need to have an admin ban someone they will be right there on your friends list. :D
Argh, your name is impossible to tag Hardcore. But what Nutbutter said, add everyone and then message either Nutbutter or Fasttrak to get your tags.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
lol. with my 6 day work schedule ive been busy. and i know its super late but since i jus played with you in the CSS server i thought id stop by and officially say congrats before i head out for the night! represent us well fellow ronin!