In Game nickname/nicknames: Hardcore
Your favorite hobby: C.S.S., 420, Salsa Dancing
Your favorite movie: Edge of Tomorrow, The Purge 2, Lucy
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Left 4 Dead
How many hours a week are you online: average of 16 hrs a week
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) N/A
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) N/A
How long have you been playing in our server: 6 MONTHS
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I enjoy playing in your server. people are very cool Kami is awesome people so is Jorge!
Tell us about you: I previously played CSS back in 2005-2008 stop ever since till now 2014. i miss every minute of it. its way better than any phone game app! I was born in Houston, TX and raised in L.A., I own my own business, I do people's Income Taxes. so yeah Hope to get to know you all! Im eligible to donate as well!
wxp (16).jpg

Last edited:

LoVeCSS

My mouse scrolled over the Earth picture and it said "Click this image to show the full-size version" -- gee, isn't the picture full-sized already?

oh and er, HIIIIIII!

H@rdCore

The 47 Ronin
My mouse scrolled over the Earth picture and it said "Click this image to show the full-size version" -- gee, isn't the picture full-sized already?

oh and er, HIIIIIII!
lol hi love yes! i hope i made my point in how big this planet is!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay very active on the forums (posting is very important) and be very active on our servers.

built[4]sin

Staff member
welcome to the forums, h@rdcore. too bad you had to mention kami AND jorge... now there's no way you make it in ;)

see you in the pub, man

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
welcome! yah, be sure to post a lot... not useless posts, though. :p just be active and become a part of the community. You a CPA? or just EA? where in LA? i'm in south bay. anyhow, catch you in-game!