Report Players H.a.m.

Discussion in 'CS:S Ban/Report Archives' started by FuZion, Jul 24, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I wish I had a more legitimate demo of him prior to going spectate to watch him. this guy was way to obvious and all of the CT's saw it as well. I'll post a demo up later of what I saw but its not everything or enough proof. please watch this guy.. he toggles walls, and one round was being very cocky about using them. the entire team was campign snowman and he called them out from T spawn. the next round he flashed a guy walking into cabinets 2x in a row and once right on his foot, just so that he could knife him, even though he walked the entire way into hostie/projector room.

I'll post up a demo later. have to run some errands.

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

HAM = NRLP, He has been banned several times from us previously. He has been part of this community and at one time part of the 47r family several years ago.
    I honestly think he is a good player.
    If you think he hacks please provide some strong demo's.

3. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Lol, no wonder why his been banned so many times, just after watching him play one time is good enough for me not to play on the css server when his on. I just wanted to let others aware is all. pretty horrible attitude as well. people were leaving because of him.

4. TomKat

TomKat New Member

I was there and I can back up Fuzions statements, unfortunately I didn't get a demo either, guess we'll have to get some legit proof before anything is done about this...

5. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

Lol, I recognized NRLP's voice over the mic. His actual handle at the time was "I'm #1". HAM was just the tag.

6. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Yeah I found out before I even posted this he was old-school for 47r. but regardless, his shit wasn't legit at all.

7. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

I never knew you can toggle walls... its either there or not XD

Anyhow will keep an eye out for him based on Fuzion and TK statement he sounds like another Fastrack and an asshat
    just my 2 cent trying not to disrespect

8. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

yup, you can hotkey that shit, thats why its called toggling lol.

9. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

NRLP... i've always wondered about him - he's definitely got skills sans hacking - but i've never seen anything definitive when spec'ing. it's too bad, too - i kinda like him when he's not being a dick. i was playing with "#1" yesterday not knowing it was NRLP... watched for a bit, again, didn't see anything definitive... but i think it's telling that he was doing shit that made us take notice and watch regardless of the name he was using at the time

10. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

Good to know. Had no idea. He's been around forever!