Grego

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gregomyeggo, Jul 11, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

Job: none atm, but I think im gonna try and stick myself a job with frys... I would love to work at frys.
    Something about yourself: I can beatbox... fairly well, most people havent heard it yet. uhhh other than that, Im just a wet sack a potatoes.(that rages about registry)
    Favorite game: cs:s,I wish people still played 1.6, wow, heroes of newerth, all the battlfields. diablo, any of them.
    Favorite site to visit: memebase, 47R, mmochampion, wowinsider, fileplanet.
    Hobby: Gaming, skating, partying, building computers, fishing.
    Favorite Food: thats a hard one... I'de say pizza cause it goes many different ways as to flavor... but I also love me some good Mexican food, enchiladas O.O.

Im gonna rape all of you at battlefield 3, that is all.

2. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Dude work at Frys! That would be fucking sweet.

3. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

its the only job right now that I would currently take out my lip piercings for, its just an amazing place.

4. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

hahah Don't take out your piercings! just recently took out my lipring for no reason and now I wish I didn't. :*[

5. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

haha I lost 12 piercings all in my ears when I got arrested.. I had just got them done the previous week in Queens, NY.. almost over $200!! Just to have em close while sitting in the Matrix for 32 hours. Fun stuff.

6. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Welcome back to the forums Grego.
    -IcEWoLF