Grego And PAST Dick Cheney Comparison? ? ? ?

Lol. Older girls are the only way man. When I was 17 I was with a 21 year old. Yeeee.
^This. Absolutely correct. I had just turned 19 and was dating a 24 year old. Damn. Older women got money, know how they want to be did, etc. No wonder girls love older guys, they love to be spoiled. Until I get my PharmD, I'm going to solely try to pursue older women. Then when I'm rich, girls must be 20 or younger to ride.

^This. Absolutely correct. I had just turned 19 and was dating a 24 year old. Damn. Older women got money, know how they want to be did, etc. No wonder girls love older guys, they love to be spoiled. Until I get my PharmD, I'm going to solely try to pursue older women. Then when I'm rich, girls must be 20 or younger to ride.
whos talking about relationships here? xD

Hahahaha grego! I never was talking about relationships. I think my "with a girl" is different than yours cap. LOL
haha, I just got the wrong Idea I guess :p, older girls tend to not want to just be friends with benefits though... xD, infact im going to see the movie friends with benefits with the second girl I linked soon here..
but other than that I understand.. I just have HORRIBLE luck on finding attractive girls older than me.. I dont understand it.