For Sale great price on SSD

So tempting. I know some of you have OCZ SSDs and have said good things about them, but I've heard so many bad things about OCZ. I'd love to snag this for $70, but me so scared.

Dickfor.

The 47 Ronin
yah from what i hear about OCZ, basically it is a tossup either you get a good drive for a few years or it bunks out the first few weeks. should have gone with the Intel ones they had on sale a while back. :( SHOOTS!

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Who else ordered one of these that day? I just now got it today. Ridiculous shipping taking 2+ weeks.
yeah, I ordered one. It was about a week before it even got shipped. It is scheduled to arrive today. I have a feeling this is one guy working out of a storage rental and/or drop shipping from that hard to find place in Egypt. Let me wander out of the cave into the brightness to see if Cindy the Goddess of Postage and Handling has delivered my goods. I'll uhhhh....edit this in a moment and bring back the news. If Cindy is at the mailbox I'll check with you all later. I might need to lick a stamp or certify her envelope for her? mmmmmm...staaaammp.

Nope, Cindy was here but no package.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
For your sake, I hoped it wasn't everyone.

Now I see the rebate says the address must match the billing address on the invoice but my invoice just says "Paypal." Watch them deny the rebate for that.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Yeah, I got the extended rebate. I'm pessimistic in rebate luck even though I've usually received them. Did Cindy have a package for you? :p

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Negative. It was kinda eerie/funny though because i walked outside and she was just leaving. She turned briefly and winked at me:

Oh yeah, NSFW, whatever, yada yada yada, you've been warned now get back to work slacker.

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
[MENTION=64]A-Rich[/MENTION]
I'm still waiting for mine. UPS Mail Innovations forwarded it to USPS last Thursday. It was processed by USPS and sent out for delivery on the same day. If I do not receive it tomorrow I will contact USPS since they will have had 5 days from release for delivery to have actually delivered the damn thing. The company should have simply slipped it into a parcel envelope and sent it USPS since it would have been more cost effective and I probably would have received it a week and a half ago. Oh BTW, I'm just curious if yours came with any mounting hardware. I don't expect that it would but it might ease the pain of waiting if it did.