Goodbye, 47Ronin. It's been fun.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Driver, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Driver, listen dude. I dont care who or what kind of person you are at this point. You bought an account, that had a hacked steam ID already banned from another server, there is NO way of proving yourself innocent at this point. That's like saying you bought a fucking gun from someone else, and that gun shot someone previously, and now you think your innocent even though u have the gun in your hand.

Sorry bro, good guy or not, you shouldnt have used this steam ID to play in our server, this is the system we use, If you were smart, you would have just bought another account(NEW) if you were o-so-serious about statistics, we 47r's pay for this server, out of pocket, with our own money.

For your viewing pleasure:

2. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

o_O

WTF.

3. mbenson

mbenson Member

Definitely out of context with this thread topic but I love Cup's Monkey WTF pic. 8)

4. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

lolololololololololol

5. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

For $5, friends can buy their own accounts. They're pretty crappy friends if they use yours to hack.
    Regardless of who you let use it, you have to be accountable for what happens with your account.
    You can't register a gun, then let other people shoot it and not be responsible as the owner.
    In my opinion, it doesn't matter if it's this server or another, if it's the Steam account's owner or a friend. The trust is gone.

6. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

That's not the same Driver guys; he's using DEagle. The DRiver in question is a Scout expert/hacker! <j/k>.
    I have many accounts too, but I use it for CS:S LAN server testing and, on rare occasions, playing with visiting friends.
    I use them sometimes to Spec 47R server, watching the good players pwning (or hacking?).
    Anyway, I would never cheat on this game. Where's the fun in that? I guess, to some, that's where the fun is at!

7. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

1. Nice friend you have who like using your name
    2. Nice to see your got smart w/ your aimbot using a scout hides it much better.
    3. Even though your a nice guy on the forums don't mean your not hacking... have seen this before... nor does being a player that has been on the pub for years as I have seen that one before.
    4. Cheating your way through life will get your know were.
    5. Having a flimsy excuse like I'm a tournament player and use a diff account cause I like to hack on my free time don't sit well with me.
    6. As nice as you are your still a TURD in my book.

8. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

i don't know what you guys are talking about - obviously legit

9. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

Therefore; Built says reinstate and lift Driver's Ban ...

10. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

This, and I think this has been exhausted, lock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.