Goodbye, 47Ronin. It's been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick Cheney: Fuck you, you piece of shit! You don't even have friends! No really though, you were a pretty cool guy, minus the attitude. Though perhaps that attitude is what makes you. Beacon me in a match ever again though, and I shall hunt you down!

Chill out bro? Cheney doesn't even have admin you fool
Hehehehehehe. I just didn't like you and knew you were botting ever since you came in the server. :)

I truly never did aimbot on the pub, and while I know my words clearly won't carry any weight here anymore, that's the truth.
Quote from earlier. I'm sure you feel differently, but I guess that's just how it is.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I'm gonna go watch this now Haze..I've got some good eyes too. 20/10 as a matter of fact XD

LOOOOLLL You guys have got to be kidding me? Your seriously defending this kid? that aimbot is fucking ridiculous.

Haze

Contributor
I'm gonna go watch this now Haze..I've got some good eyes too. 20/10 as a matter of fact XD

LOOOOLLL You guys have got to be kidding me? Your seriously defending this kid? that aimbot is fucking ridiculous.
KEep in mind we got this from another sever. Same name, same steam id, but more obvious hacks.

...What fucking server is that? It's not 47R, and it's not me playing. Being that my username is still on it, it's clear that it's one of the people I share the account with, so I'll be finding out who. Anyone who has played with me on the server, even those who may suspect me of aimbot, know damn well that I have never done anything remotely like that. So please, don't be so quick to make accusations.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Again, it's he said she said, hearsay. The testimony you are providing is that the account that has been banned (name + steamid) on not only our server, but the Up in Smoke server as well, has been and is used by multiple players. While you, may not be the actual hacker, the fact that someone else can use your account, play, and utilize hacks is a deeply disturbing fact that cannot simply be ignored. Whether you like it or not, the proof from the other server, coupled from the evidence from our server, only serves to legitimize the ban further that it already has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.