Goodbye, 47Ronin. It's been fun.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Driver, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney New Member

Hehehehehehe. I just didn't like you and knew you were botting ever since you came in the server. :)

2. Driver

Driver New Member

Quote from earlier. I'm sure you feel differently, but I guess that's just how it is.

3. /2elativity2021

/2elativity2021 New Member

This is a sad day Driver was good with the scout even when he killed me with some freak scout shot i wouldnt doubt it. all this kid did was scout. he was a beast.

4. Haze

Haze Contributor

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I'm gonna go watch this now Haze..I've got some good eyes too. 20/10 as a matter of fact XD

LOOOOLLL You guys have got to be kidding me? Your seriously defending this kid? that aimbot is fucking ridiculous.

6. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Can we IP trace this? This is probably Driver as well.

7. Haze

Haze Contributor

KEep in mind we got this from another sever. Same name, same steam id, but more obvious hacks.

8. Driver

Driver New Member

...What fucking server is that? It's not 47R, and it's not me playing. Being that my username is still on it, it's clear that it's one of the people I share the account with, so I'll be finding out who. Anyone who has played with me on the server, even those who may suspect me of aimbot, know damn well that I have never done anything remotely like that. So please, don't be so quick to make accusations.

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Again, it's he said she said, hearsay. The testimony you are providing is that the account that has been banned (name + steamid) on not only our server, but the Up in Smoke server as well, has been and is used by multiple players. While you, may not be the actual hacker, the fact that someone else can use your account, play, and utilize hacks is a deeply disturbing fact that cannot simply be ignored. Whether you like it or not, the proof from the other server, coupled from the evidence from our server, only serves to legitimize the ban further that it already has been.

10. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

Never seen this cat before and I'm on everyday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.