Goodbye, 47Ronin. It's been fun.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Driver, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driver

Driver New Member

Well, it looks like my ban is being upheld under suspicion of aimbot, so I suppose this is a goodbye to all of you. I really do want to thank you all here for the fun you've provided me with. I can't say I've ever enjoyed a pub in quite the same way I enjoyed 47R's Dust2/Office pub. The atmosphere provided by the players here gave me motivation to get on daily and play with you guys, and even though it was only for this short period, I can't help but feel a hole in my life with 47R disappearing. A community is made by it's players, and the ones here are just so much more friendly than anywhere else.

Some specific shout outs I'd like to give:

SFGiants: You were on a lot, and were a damn good player. You'd be on your mic all the time, and give me some laughs. People like you make others feel welcome.

Pure3ify: You were fun to play with, and I saw you on all the time. I can't say I feel like I know you all that well, but we would constantly converse on the server, and that makes play so much more fun.

The hamburglar: I can't say I actually played with you too much, but I definitely remember you nonetheless. You were also one of the only people who defended me in my ban trial, and that's always a plus. Keep being awesome.

/2elat!v!ty: I saw you on all the time. We had some good times, and I can recall a few times where you praised me for my scouting skills. Nothing makes me feel better when playing CSS than to hear that kind of stuff. You knew that I played clean, and were willing to defend me when others brought it up, and for that, I thank you.

Dick Cheney: Fuck you, you piece of shit! You don't even have friends! No really though, you were a pretty cool guy, minus the attitude. Though perhaps that attitude is what makes you. Beacon me in a match ever again though, and I shall hunt you down!

Cpl. Soap: You were a fun guy to play with. Your company was always appreciated on the server. You also gave me some kinder words in the ban appeal, and that only furthered my feelings for you. Stay classy.

nrgphuk: Oh how could I forget you, nrg! We had some good times for sure. Actually, you may very well have been my favorite player here. You were always fun, and I hope you keep being a cool guy.

tittilicious: TITTIES! You were the first guy to really make me feel welcome at 47R. I'm not even sure why, but I really enjoyed your presence on the server. Hopefully we'll run into eachother again some time.

Hopefully those people are regulars on this forum, as I really would like to say my goodbyes. To the rest of you, I hope you all continue to be a great crowd. Losing this server hurts, so please, enjoy it to it's fullest.

Driver, the resident scouter, signing off. I'll miss you guys.

2. Hunter

Hunter The 47 Ronin

you seem to be a nice guy on the pub

Go buy another account but this time do not aimbot. our 47ronin eyes are 40/40 and we will catch you again. Where is Stye when we need him :)

3. Driver

Driver New Member

I am awaiting the demo files for which I was accused of aimbotting. If you could get them to me before Havoc, it would be greatly appreciated. I truly never did aimbot on the pub, and while I know my words clearly won't carry any weight here anymore, that's the truth.

4. mbenson

mbenson Member

Wow this has got to be the nicest hacker (aimbot) player in CSS. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but as a clan member, I also have to trust that Haze and some of the other clannies have showed sufficent evidence to show otherwise. Part of what makes this community great is that we all love to have a good time but more importantly we trust our fellow clan members and regulars. You don't need to be a great player to be part of the community. We'd rather have a mediocre player with a great personality versus a player with questionable (i.e. hacks) skills. If your ban is overturned, I do look forward to playing on the server with you.

jp, aka MBenson

5. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

That sums up my thoughts perfectly. I got to say Driver, your shots to my head made me go crazy sometimes! I remember having to spec you in a few cases because the shot was so true, and fast that I had to question it. However, I never saw anything that would lead me to believe you hacked. Made me check though! Which, if you didn't hack, you can take as a compliment.

6. Stye

Stye Member

I'm here Hunter baby!

Let me watch the demos and I'll get back to this =)

7. Driver

Driver New Member

Thanks to both Hobo and Benson. It doesn't look like my ban is getting overturned anytime soon, as the demos truly do look like hack clips. It's a shame to have to leave so soon, I really did enjoy playing here, and meeting all of the locals.

8. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

Dick Cheney: Fuck you, you piece of shit! You don't even have friends! No really though, you were a pretty cool guy, minus the attitude. Though perhaps that attitude is what makes you. Beacon me in a match ever again though, and I shall hunt you down!

Chill out bro? Cheney doesn't even have admin you fool

9. Driver

Driver New Member

Haha, I wasn't mad. Cheney and I had little flamefests here and there on the server, so I thought I may as well include one in my goodbye. And if he didn't have admin, then I suppose I was thinking of someone else on that one.

10. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

Then i apologize to you.
    sowwy. ><

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.