gonna be a daddy again!!

That's right...my wife and i are pregnant. So my son, Patrick who turns 4 on Wednsday the 10th, will have a little brother or sister come April 19th-ish.

For those who don't know, my son is from my previous marriage (ex wife) and i remarried this year. This will be the first baby from my wife, so she is super excited but nervous at the same time. For those that are my friends on FB, please don't post anything as we still haven't said anything on FB and still not all of the family knows. I'm sharing with all of you because i consider you all my family. :
If its a Girl, Vanessa will be the name...if a boy, we aren't 100% decided...but going between Benjamin, Ethan, Jacob...suggestions? Lol

So thats it for now :)

Ummm Ethan's a good name.But don't pick it because when your son asks how was I named you will have to say "some guy on the internet that liked Nirvana thought it was a good name"

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thanks for sharing with us sir, looking forward to recruit another 47 Ronin JR!

Now, about names, are you taking any suggestions or are the names listed above are the only ones you going to be choosing from?

Aion

The 47 Ronin
That's right...my wife and i are pregnant. So my son, Patrick who turns 4 on Wednsday the 10th, will have a little brother or sister come April 19th-ish.

For those who don't know, my son is from my previous marriage (ex wife) and i remarried this year. This will be the first baby from my wife, so she is super excited but nervous at the same time. For those that are my friends on FB, please don't post anything as we still haven't said anything on FB and still not all of the family knows. I'm sharing with all of you because i consider you all my family. :
If its a Girl, Vanessa will be the name...if a boy, we aren't 100% decided...but going between Benjamin, Ethan, Jacob...suggestions? Lol

So thats it for now :)
congrats buddy. is it for your baby or your wife's? j/k.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Congratulations, Shaun, I bet your wife is super stoked. No worries about FB, never been to that site and only wish Zuckerturd ill will. Your secret is safe with me... *gabs yellow pages and checks the pages for Fbody's listed in Visalia*

Fasttrak