going to be in california for a photo shoot.

I just don't know what part yet. So I need a place to stay or someone I know to show me the town. Anyone that has a weekend to themselves willin to hang out with the george up for some fun?

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
If you come to San Jose, let me know. I can't hang out with you a whole 8 hrs because I like girls with tits only :)
But a couple of hrs is good, I will take you to Happy Places....Did you watch Rush Hours yet? hehe

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
George, you're always welcome at my place. I'm about 45 minutes north of San Francisco, 20 minutes to Napa Valley Wine Country, Redwood forests, Sonoma Coastline, 10 munutes from Lagunitas BrewPub, 2 minutes to Margarita happy hour (walking), and probably an hour or two from clearing the spare bedroom and bringing something in to sleep on besides an air mattress. You'd take my bed because it is uber-comfortable. What are you shooting?

I'll be shooting some food and restaurant atmosphere for the cheesecake factory, I just don't know which area yet I'll be located too. mmmmmm. I would do this job for a lifetime supply of cheesecake. cheesecake.

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I <3 cheescake. My two favorite foods combined into one sugary fat death bomb of goodness. If they send you to Corte Madera hit me up. San Francisco, Walnut Creek oe Pleasanton would be fine too though I know there are guys closer to those locations. Much more south of that and you're in Hunter country.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Good chance you will be in either Santa Clara store, it is a major one with mass seatings or the Walnut Creek store. One is in the South Counties and the other is on the Peninsula, one is close to Hunter the other is pretty close to Civil, I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory near, I love their desserts.

Fasttrak

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
I live in Louisiana and this is slightly irrelevant... but we have cheesecake factory here, and I have never been. Not once. -___-