Globe* wants in

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
Name: Nick

In Game nickname/nicknames: Globe*

Your favorite hobby: scrim with rampage..

Your favorite movie: good fellas (y)

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) - n/a

How many hours a week are you online:enough

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) - 1.3, 1.5, 1.6 squads

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) - disband

How long have you been playing in our server:quite some time

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: LF good mature team, active members

Tell us about you: Tall dark and handsome

I dont know you so you might be awesome but bad app bro. actually tell us something about you. the people in charge of recruiting decisions hate these kinds of apps. answers like "enough" and "1.6 squads" aren't gonna get you in.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I dont know you so you might be awesome but bad app bro. actually tell us something about you. the people in charge of recruiting decisions hate these kinds of apps. answers like "enough" and "1.6 squads" aren't gonna get you in.
What he said, more effort needs to be put on the application.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
YOU GOTTA SHOW ME YOU WANT IT BOY! lol.

nah but wouldnt hurt to actually type in a couple sentences and give some real answers yeh? being rampage's boytoy helps a teeny bit but not very much :p

(Side note : damn [MENTION=874]Joshua Lein[/MENTION] small post count or what?! wheres your effort! lol jk :sneaky:)

Dickfor.

The 47 Ronin
hmmm so far so... umm not good lol. i remember when i applied for 47Ronin. Took me awhile to fill out my application just cuz i wanted it to be perfect. but this, what you wrote, is just pathetic.
-1 and ill be surprised if he even return to the forums to see this.

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
So negative!!! 24 years old... I work in law enforcement. Single father... Been playing cs since the original debut in 1999 Time playing per week varies depending on my sons nap schedule... He's 14 months.. love hanging out with him and just messing around with him... Last serious team was mV. Maximum velocity. Weplayed in cal im in 1.5, and I've played a few games at cal m level... I play for fun now in my downtime now. Love the 47 pub server... The players that I do know, I enjoy playing with them.. and I just want a mature steady team and server to play in. I think I have a good sense of humor and generally don't let internet rolls bother me.

I am not rampages boy toy, he is mine...

And dickfor, we do not know another yet. But don't be so negative like lahey... :)

P.s. sorry for the paragraph... This is being written from my phone