Gamespot Exclusive Modern Warfare 3 Footage

Killed Confirmed looks awesome!! I like the whole concept of that. But you can see where the ideas came from (BF series, when you knife someone). Although, the leveling system for weapons is also kind of interesting.

phsss, now some support streaks to make it even easier for the little kids that play this game. bf3 may not sell as much as this game but overall bf3 is like the king shit in the jail. It's gonna want mw3's ass.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
What the fuck? is this modern warfare 2? 3? 4? I can't tell the difference at all. It looks exactly the same to me. I yawned quite a few times watching this. thumbs down, its for kids who can't tell the difference between 4 copies of the same game with a different name. have fun.

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
I like that new game mode, and im excited about the weapons too. But im honestly more excited about the story line, that is in my opinion what jump started call of duty. Back in the WW2 storylines, a game I could play over and over again. Whenever I get A call of duty game I always play story first then MP. I know some people who buy the game just for Multiplayer. If that is the case then it is not worth the 60$