Games they should remake!!

There was nothing better than sitting in my basement during a hot summer day and playing Super Nintendo when I was in grade school. My favorite games were Donkey Kong, Mortal Kombat & TMNT. Could play that shit for hoursssss!

el jorge loco

Staff member
Sonic 1 and 2 were ported to the PSP, they are EXACTLY the same shit I remember them as.

I don't know, tank controls for modern games sounds like an unmarketable system, though I would enjoy it.

FFIIV? (VII, I'm assuming Cup, LOL) - Anyways, I think this one deserves the most consideration. They're already porting the old ones, why not this one? Considering modern technology, it's not the hardest game to work with; However, I don't see much of a market except for fanboys of the VII storyline. Square-Enix seems to be failing at their latest FF series games anyways, why not go back to the classics? 8-bit music anyone?

Starfox , TMNT & Terminator 2 for the SuperNintendo were huge ,
I could never get a copy of starfox though .. so so rare

Maybe a hipster copped it before it was cool ? who knows.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Lol, the only game I want them to do over is Xenogears. It was an epic game even with its limited graphics. Great story, good turn-based fight system, wonderful characters, giant mecha. Can't go wrong.

BATTLETOADS!!!
SMRPG: LotSS (Take a stab at that one guys)

I would say FF Tactics, but it was remade a couple years ago for PSP with voice acting and anime cinematic.

Nintendo has gone back and sort of re-invented Super Mario Bros with that DS game.

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
They just released Goldeneye Reloaded. For the ps3 and 360, it is much better then that other goldeneye game that came out

I play Final Fantasy Tactics on my iphone that and duke nukem3d and doom