Games they should remake!!

These are game's that are in need of a remake!! These games were/are awesome and would be just that much better on more modern systems/consoles with modern graphics/sounds. (Without dubbing down the difficulty while keeping them 2D/3D, or in the original state as they came)

1.) Metroid 2 - The Return of Samus (GB)
2.) Sonic 1 (Sega Genesis)
3.) Sonic 2 (Sega Genesis)
4.) Nights (Sega Saturn)
5.) Virtua Cop (Sega Saturn)
6.) Virtua Cop 2 (Sega Saturn)
7.) Final Fantasy IIV (Playstation One)
8.) Gran Turismo 2 (Playstation One)
9.) Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (SNES)
10.) Golden Eye 007 (N64)
11.) Resident Evil 2 (Playstation One)
12.) Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
13.) Top Gear Rally (N64)
14.) Streets of Rage (Sega Genesis/SNES)
15.) Road Rash (Sega Genesis)
16.) Desert Strike (SNES)

I know there's more, but this is off the top of my head.

they remade golden eye for the wii... virtua cop games were awesome haha, and yes to the old style resident evil games with better graphics... please.

they remade golden eye for the wii... virtua cop games were awesome haha, and yes to the old style resident evil games with better graphics... please.
The remake is different.....I meant EVERYTHING the same as for physics, maps, guns, enemies, characters, difficulty, and storyline. Just improve the graphics. In fact, according to reviews and comments in forums, 007 for N64 has better gameplay hahaha!! So that's a major fail if you "try" to make a remake 10 years after the original and it's worse.

Well to be completely honest, making a Wii game is very difficult lol! The only good remakes of anything on the Wii were the Zelda game, (which quite honestly wasn't that great for all the hardcore zelda fans out there) and the SSBB. But yah, it would be nice for some of the old school games to come back ha.

Spray

The 47 Ronin
If I had my way, I'd make them release re-makes for:

1.) Sonic 1, 2, 3, sonic & knuckles
2.) Megaman X, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8???
3.) Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3, 4

If they took a year on each remake I'd take 15 years. haha

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
shouldnt it be Final Fantasy VII not IIV? haha anyway yeah i agree with ff7 needing to be remade exactly how it is just with FF13's graphics. its a pretty popular topic as well.
i also agree with all the sonic games as im a huge fan andd i want RE3 Nemesis remade. cause i like me some nemesis. scary dude.