Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Space Cowboy, May 27, 2016.

1. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

Not sure how many of you watch thrones but this past week's episode was one of the biggest and most revealing to date. There is lots of people out there doing reviews but I find alt+shift+x videos to be the most concise and informative for someone who has read the books. Just wanted to share with you guys.

2. Buddhist

Buddhist The 47 Ronin

HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOORRRR!!!!

3. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I've never read the book, nor have I ever watched the show, but I can tell you exactly who dies and when.

THANKS FACEBOOK!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. v.Kamikaze

v.Kamikaze 47R|Source Division The 47 Ronin

i stopped reading the books when i realized i couldnt keep track of what happened where (book vs show; i read slower than the show, but some things happened earlier in the book than the show and vice versa).

5. fAt Kaka

fAt Kaka The 47 Ronin

upload_2016-5-28_19-40-27.

6. kaiki

kaiki New Member

I have read the first book but they are soo long! I'm just not really a books kinda guy, so I switched over to the show and really enjoy it... Maybe I should read the books though since I've heard that they are quite different from the show after the first season.
    Who should get the throne in your opinion?

7. Space Cowboy

You can check out the audio books as well if sitting down with a book isn't your thing, not really mine either. Audible has a deal right now where you can get the first book free. Each is probably around 30-40 hours to listen to but honestly the books are their own story when compared to the show. You can really enjoy both as their own thing because that is what they are.

Obviously Jon Snow should be ruler of everything, alas he will probably die forever before the end.

8. kaiki

kaiki New Member

That's a good idea actually! I love listening to podcasts, so I will probably love audio books. No idea why I haven't given hem a try yet but I will let you know if I like it.

Oh and I totally agree!! Jon Snow was one of my favourite characters and I truly believe he deserves the throne.

9. v.Kamikaze

v.Kamikaze 47R|Source Division The 47 Ronin

Are they read by the characters that play them on the show? that would be rather awesome, if so, lol!

10. Space Cowboy

read by Roy Dotrice. He does different voices you would get used to. Otherwise I dont believe there is audiobook versions with the actors voices.