What's new

Game of Thrones Season 4 Discussion.

built[4]sin

Staff member
big fan of the books and the series. they're doing a good job of following the books but not being completely predicatble (like Locke going up to Craster's, for instance). i'm a little tired of waiting for the next book to be published - Martin is known for the staggering interval between volumes - and now i hear rumblings of the series being extended into a full eight book... don't know how to feel about that.

whatever. winter is coming.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
They have slowed things down this season, I think they are splitting the season in two parts so each character gets more air time for each show, which I don't mind at all, the more GoT we get, the better. :)
Season finale is going to be amazing.

mclovin

dude episode 8, i shat bricks at the END of that, i think we should clarify this is for only the t.v bros not the book guys, im a t.v guy. and i'd love to discuss atleast THOSE spoilers. episode 9 was just plain uber badass besides those NEW deaths implemented... i do have a link of a website that streams the show up to date (no downloads).

not sure if i'm allowed to post it, if i'm not let me know first, if i'm not notifed il post it. but if i can't il msg u it on steam @Col. Gaspar. (it's just a free lance website, decent quality, and streams shows so i don't see the harm in it, but what you guys says, goes)

mclovin

for my fellow starks (SPOILERS IF YOUR NOT CAUGHT UP) a great mash up.

winter is coming.

and we all know hodor will be on the throne

mclovin

also if you can't watch the show and want to, contact me on steam or wherever else you know me from and i'll show you some good stream places.