What's new

Game of Thrones Season 4 Discussion.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
This season has been great so far. This last episode was off the hook.
What did you guys think of it so far?

The death of Oberyn Martell was just brutal, never seen someone getting killed like that on TV...G RR Martin blew up social media with that ending for several days!
Also Episode 9 was just epic, Jon Snow finally getting some good air time and his acting shined, I am looking forward to the Season finale.
Lastly, wtf is going on with Lady Stoneheart? I would have thought to see her before the end of season 4, and so far I am not positive if we will get to see her at all with one episode left to go.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
BTW guys, make sure you use the spoiler tags to discuss spoilers regarding the season so we don't ruin it for everyone. :)

Joshua Lein

Im going to consider anything up to this point in the show as not a spoiler just for definition's sake. So, if you havent seen the latest episode, S04E09, dont read the rest of this post. Do not get comfortable now that episode 9 is different. Even aside from the conclusion of the wildling attack there are some pretty massive developments to come in this next episode.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
It was a shame how the Giants got their ass kicked, I expected a bit more fight out of them...

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Meh... I haven't had cable in 6 years... Can imagine paying $100 a month to hope to watch shows that I may never see.. Dvr is no help either... Always sponge bob and dora... I don't think that I have watched an adult show since the last episode of the walking dead

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Meh... I haven't had cable in 6 years... Can imagine paying $100 a month to hope to watch shows that I may never see.. Dvr is no help either... Always sponge bob and dora... I don't think that I have watched an adult show since the last episode of the walking dead
so how do you watch walking dead?

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Netflix mostly... I am a season behind everyone else but I don't care... You use to be able to stream it from the main site but that disappeared