g110 keyboard

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by gregomyeggo, Aug 24, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

damn.. Fasttrak, that is a pimp keyboard with no letters on it, I really like it. shit I might just buy that soon. Pretty funny that they sell re-usable earplugs on the website too haha.

2. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

Tellin ya, once you use one you will find every keyboard that is thin film to be a complete turd, so buy at your own risk.

Fasttrak

3. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

I have a g15 and have spilled beer in it like 5 times in over 2 years.... still running like a champ... main reason i bought it was the back lit keys. But has lots of goodies if you want to let it eat up ram and processing.... has the programable keys as does my g930 headset and g5 mouse.... i swear by logitech as you can see... much better than razor... had a razor headset and was junk! In my opnion anything logitec is a good quality buy as long as you can buy it at a good price. :)

4. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

yea I had a g15 but my fucking dumbass friend spilled a whole cup of water in it and didnt flip it over... I had the european version though, it was the blue g15

5. CutScene

CutScene Member

Agree with Fastrack. Go mechanical and you will be impressed. I hate non mech keyboards now. I just can't stand them.