g110 keyboard

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
damn.. Fasttrak, that is a pimp keyboard with no letters on it, I really like it. shit I might just buy that soon. Pretty funny that they sell re-usable earplugs on the website too haha.

Fasttrak

Staff member
damn.. Fasttrak, that is a pimp keyboard with no letters on it, I really like it. shit I might just buy that soon. Pretty funny that they sell re-usable earplugs on the website too haha.
Tellin ya, once you use one you will find every keyboard that is thin film to be a complete turd, so buy at your own risk.

Fasttrak

Nutbutter

Staff member
I have a g15 and have spilled beer in it like 5 times in over 2 years.... still running like a champ... main reason i bought it was the back lit keys. But has lots of goodies if you want to let it eat up ram and processing.... has the programable keys as does my g930 headset and g5 mouse.... i swear by logitech as you can see... much better than razor... had a razor headset and was junk! In my opnion anything logitec is a good quality buy as long as you can buy it at a good price. :)

I have a g15 and have spilled beer in it like 5 times in over 2 years.... still running like a champ... main reason i bought it was the back lit keys. But has lots of goodies if you want to let it eat up ram and processing.... has the programable keys as does my g930 headset and g5 mouse.... i swear by logitech as you can see... much better than razor... had a razor headset and was junk! In my opnion anything logitec is a good quality buy as long as you can buy it at a good price. :)
yea I had a g15 but my fucking dumbass friend spilled a whole cup of water in it and didnt flip it over... I had the european version though, it was the blue g15

No doubt thin film membrane keyboards are hardy, but tactile feel is pewp. Try a real micro switch keyboard and get back to me. Once you try it you won't settle for less.

Fasttrak
Agree with Fastrack. Go mechanical and you will be impressed. I hate non mech keyboards now. I just can't stand them.