fuck the poh lease.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
My girlfriend went 70 mph on a 35 mph road, got caught.. and ended up paying around $500 for it :/ <---California
I gotta admit, if she drove by me on the 35mph road, I'd be saying, "where's the police??"
That might be me talking now that I have 3 kids, not as reckless as before.

Cops stop you at 80, even if you're going with the flow. Most you can really get away with is 75.

Oh and, shouldn't diss the police as if they're all out to get you.

Well the guy was a complete asshole. I honestly thought the speed limit was 70 because I had driven through the mountains and stuff and that was the speed limit there. He treated me like a 5 year old and was giving me attitude. So, yeah I have some hostility towards this man because I have a clean record and he knew I had just moved out to California from Massachusetts.

Eeeeeh..Bummer..here in Cali they are handin tickets out lyke hotcakes just for $$$$$$$..Your best bet is to extend as much times possible..Try and call the Police Station and find out when the assigning officer's day off is..and schedule court on that day..Gotta be slick though...Good chance po po dont want to go to court on day off..

10 YEARS AGO WE HAD JOHNNY CASH,,,,STEVE JOBS,,,,,AND BOB HOPE.......NOW WE HAVE NO CASH,NO JOBS,AND NO HOPE..stay up..

Eeeeeh..Bummer..here in Cali they are handin tickets out lyke hotcakes just for $$$$$$$..Your best bet is to extend as much times possible..Try and call the Police Station and find out when the assigning officer's day off is..and schedule court on that day..Gotta be slick though...Good chance po po dont want to go to court on day off..

10 YEARS AGO WE HAD JOHNNY CASH,,,,STEVE JOBS,,,,,AND BOB HOPE.......NOW WE HAVE NO CASH,NO JOBS,AND NO HOPE..stay up..
tumblr_lt0d45BSvg1qdiqkeo1_500.jpg Please ;__;