fuck the poh lease.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bossbitch<3, Sep 28, 2011.

1. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

I got tagged for 80 in a 65 and it was 150$. If you just show up to the court date, they may lower it and or the points on your licence. Just plea No Contest. Best way to go.

2. eNikXe

eNikXe Member

Lol, I got a ticket in Washington driving back to BC from a Seahawks game, that was 4 years ago I never paid it :/ . Got a couple letters in the mail but they stopped coming haha. Take the amount of the ticket and throw it on red in roulette, when it hits the tickets paid for no problem.

3. eNikXe

eNikXe Member

Lol, I got a ticket in Washington driving back to BC from a Seahawks game, that was 4 years ago I never paid it :/ . Got a couple letters in the mail but they stopped coming haha. Take the amount of the ticket and throw it on red in roulette, when it hits the tickets paid for no problem.

4. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

lol, since you're from Canada it's ok. Boss is from the states.

5. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

You know, it's kinda your bad to be speeding. I got pulled over going 80 in a 65mph flow of traffic also. I asked the the cop a question "Why me out of all the other people? Is it because I'm a lowered red import?" and his response was "Have you ever caught all the fish in the sea? Thought so, sign here please and I like your car and your humor. Have a good day sir."

No joke... that shit happened to me. Officer Martinez was a total dick but cool guy oh wells... Now I go 65mph in the slow lane EVEN if the flow of traffic is faster. Not that my car is low, I'd prefer to not get pulled over again.

6. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

First of all Welcome to California Boss!!

Now like what others said just pay the ticket hopefully it will be under $250 but it depends on where you were caught and where you parked your car ( no lie you pay extra for parking at certain places) No point in fighting since you're not the only one who got a ticket in this whole freakin state. Been to a court house where they had sessions for court hearing all of them never got bailed out... one asian actually when to jail for reckless driving and another actually attempted murder with his truck only to fail and hit a curb and into a restaurant -_-

Anyhow just pay the ticket and get over with it not much you can really do in this state :( They will find every way to catch people these days... even going over 2miles the speed limit will get you ticket in certain county/areas

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

go to court and try and get the price dropped. they almost always reduce the price.

8. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

9. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Oh btw. I had a traffic ticket due Sept 29th, I extended the payment and court date to Nov 14th a week before Sept 29th. I went back and was able to extend the payment and court date to December 14th. Lol, I have more than enough money to pay this shit, but I'm gonna see how long I can fuck with orange county for. If you haven't paid yet, you should do the same.

10. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

ive gotten three $120 tickets in my time. one of them should have been wreckless but the cop was bein cool and knocked it down for me. my best advice... be polite and treat them like humans. also, no use in fighting a speeding ticket. you can fight things like running red lights and stop signs and stuff if you know the stupid little tricks but im not sharing those tricks. they are also dependant on the time of day and season. just pay it and be done with it.