Friends/Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d00b, Aug 3, 2011.

1. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

List people you know/have met in real life that play on our servers.

I know Funkatron and Rapidos, both old friends, though neither play that often anymore.

I met Haze once for drinks at some bar in AZ, he was all drunk and kept hitting on me so we didn't hang out a second time.

2. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

Sorta like aids is my roommate Dan, known each other for bout 10 years now.

3. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

^LOL @Haze. sry never met any of u guys...too bad a lot of u live up in canada eh?

4. H2OiAMwater

H2OiAMwater Member

Im in WA need to meet up wit dallas and couple others....there not too far away....

5. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

RagingMidget is my cousin

But I've met Biggie, Fuzzy, Civil Servant, KANG, TONY MUTHAJUGGIN MONTANA!, Towelie, Tracer and his parents LOL, Macaroni, Savage.Bo, DonkeyPuncher, eNoN, Rust, and uh... Iunno who else.

Word. I need to meet everyone though. We should all meet up in Texas LOL
    253554_169662759761513_156970824364040_426916_2134722_n.

6. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

me,white walls, tortilla, and dick cheney would totally pull a c-c-c-c-combo breaker on this group... well for the most part.

7. TomKat

TomKat New Member

I really wish the meet plans didn't OMGWTFSPLODE :( What even happened with that??

Back on topic, I knew WackyTabacky when he used to play on here, we went to school together from when I was 7 years old on. And also I know Loony, he's my best friend but he's not on much either.

Kyu lived like 5 miles from me but he was super flaky so I never met him (LOL) :) Jk buddy

8. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

TK, the post is still up. I am down for August 12th or 13th to meet up in San Jose @ Dave and Buster's. Ya'll had a blast their the first few times.

I don't know where Enon is, but I'm sure someone can pass along the message.

So far, I know the following people are there so long as they can get a ride or provide a ride: Tortilla & Civil. Dunno who else is in, but if you're in the bay area (i.e., SF, Oakland) then we can get you to San Jose if you want us to pick you up somewhere. If you're in Marin, I think Civil was coming from North Bay. Anyways, you can check out all the details and info on the private forums for Ronin Members.

I will have a thread up for general pubbers who are interested in joining us. For Ronin Members, please do not post your contact info on the general thread I am starting and only PM them if you feel comfortable. I'll have more details.

9. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

I'll be back on the 20th. Be prepared to get your ass handed to you by me in life.

10. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

i dunno kyu... WHO ELSE HAVE YOU MET? lol

all those people above, because i was there, too :p add mbenson, prezident, donkeypuncher and moist towelette to the above for me

phwew... i get around