for the future..

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
Name: James

In Game nickname/nicknames: james, uberjames, semaj (james backwards), semajrebu (uberjames backwards) ANNNDDD....anything that south park comes out with that I think is uber funny...I'll use that for a name sometimes too.

Your favorite hobby: Ice Hockey, Football, and Boxing

Your favorite movie: The Departed

Games you play: TF2...that is it. lol.

How many hours a week are you online: It varies with my work schedule that always changes. I'd say I'm online for close to 2 hours a day if I'm not working.

Your previous squad/team: I was an admin for a clan called .:SL:. before. Now they do not have a CSS server.

Why did you leave your last squad: They don't have a CSS server anymore.

How long have you been playing in our server: I've played in 47R since 07 or right around there.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I don't usually want to be admin for servers but I really like this community. Everyone is generally very friendly which I really enjoy. The regulars and admins are good players which is nice. Everyone is always laughing and having a good time. So overall, I enjoy the atmosphere of the server very much.

Tell us about you: I drink way to much coffee...probably a pot a day. I'm going to die soon from the huge hole in my stomach from the coffee ahaha. I love hanging out with my family....I've got a 3 year old brother...crazy right?!! I have a small group of friends that I chill with. I'm a firefighter/paramedic...wanna go back to school to be a Dr one day. Favorite soda of course is COKE. I love any DARK beer omggg mmmm. Been playing cs since it was made and i'll never stop!!! I like comedy...can't get enough of it. Favorite shows are South Park, Always Sunny, Curb Your Enthusiasm...anything funny.

Oh, I do NOT have a facebook, nor will I make an account due to work reasons. Hope that is not a problem.

Thanks for your consideration!

built[4]sin

Staff member
good to see you james. i also have 2 younger brothers - one is 17 years younger, the other 21. it's a trip feeling like an uncle more than a brother, huh?

see you in the pub, man :cool:

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin's!
Recruitment is currently closed but eventually we will open things up like others said.
Make sure you keep bringing your post count up and make sure you always stay active.
A lot of people get declined because they don't stay active more than 2-3 months on the forums consistently.

Our recruitment process can run anywhere from 3-4 months at least nowadays.
So don't be discourages if it takes a while.

-IcEWoLF

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Man that sucks you dont want a FB cause of work related stuff, its the same here for military, they look @ peoples profiles all the time if your in the military, its bullshit but whatever, no privacy these days so what the fuck ever.

Welcome to the forums though man I do see you in the server quite often =) Will you be playing CS:GO? Diablo 3?

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
[MENTION=7]FuZion[/MENTION], I might play cs:go. not sure...i wasnt happy about them making a half ass version of cs to be honest. so we'll see. and evverryyyone is telling me to get diablo 3. so i will be buying that! yeah man cant have a FB...they fire ppl all the time for them.

@Ice, yeah i've always been active and very steady in the server. just need to bump up my forum time/posts haha...

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
[MENTION=371]uberjames[/MENTION] , word man for sure hit us up in Ventrillo or steam, a bunch of us will have D3, dont ever think you have to play alone! :)

If you need Vent information please ask one of us in steam chat we can give you the information.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
You've been around that long, James? Man, I would've thought I'd be watching your hacker-like skills (read that as a compliment) much sooner than the last so many months. ;)
Like Ice said, sticking around in the forums.

We can take this discussion elsewhere, but can't you guys have a Facebook account if you just keep it clean? Just show some constraint in what you share guys. :rolleyes:
Can't imagine getting canned for sharing a family picture or saying "It's a nice day today."

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
You've been around that long, James? Man, I would've thought I'd be watching your hacker-like skills (read that as a compliment) much sooner than the last so many months. ;)
Like Ice said, sticking around in the forums.

We can take this discussion elsewhere, but can't you guys have a Facebook account if you just keep it clean? Just show some constraint in what you share guys. :rolleyes:
Can't imagine getting canned for sharing a family picture or saying "It's a nice day today."
yuup been around for a lonnnngggg time. but back when i was affiliated with the other peeps i'd only play for a few mins in your server to get warmed up :p

Yes we can have a FB as long as you are responsible. I am responsible but I dont wanna take any chances ya know. for me its better to be safe than sorry!!