For Sale For Sale: Radeon Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4890 1GB DDR5

prezident

The 47 Ronin
Price Reduction! $60 Radeon Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4890 1GB DDR5

Hey guys, I'm reducing the price on this card to $60 because I'd really like to get it off my hands. I'm currently unemployed and could really use the cash, especially in the holiday season. Happy Fragging!

$60 - Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4890 1GB DDR5

24 Hour/functionality guarantee of the card upon first system boot or your money back upon return.

-"...perfect for those of you who are in need of a solid mid level card for cheap."

*For buyers within driving distance of the South Bay Area, California ONLY*

Hey All Bay Area 47R Pubbers,

I've got a Radeon Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4890 1GB DDR5 card here for sale that I initially purchased from Suicide George in about 2010. It served me excellently well before I upgraded, and kept this one on ice in case the day came when it's services might be required once again. Thus far, the day has not come, and I'm able to set it free.

I can assure you SG and myself have taken exceptional care of this card, it is in great condition, and has a lot of life left in it. It has not been overclocked on my watch, but it will still be able to do so if you like. This is a mid-level performance card that is begging to be placed in a good system. This is perfect for those of you who are in need of a solid mid level card for cheap.

Please take a look at my CL posting; the card is priced at $120 (this is a good deal), however, to all bay area 47R pubbers, I am offering it for $100 flat. If you can't afford that, hit me up, I'll work with you.

And, for 47R loyalists, I will personally insure it's functionality upon the first 24 hours of after the point of sale, or your first boot with the card installed (whatever comes first) as long as you're not doing some stupid shit like frying eggs on it. If it's fried, return it and get your money back. After either of the two, it's all yours.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me through the email displayed in the CL Ad and we'll talk. If you're interested, feel free to visit me at my place, and I'll fire it up for you. Or, if you prefer, I can hand it over after payment and you'll be on your way.

I am accepting cash payments only.

I am not willing to ship the card via any means of transport. Local buyers within driving distance of the Bay Area, California only, please.

Thanks for reading!