Fishing.

A: I LOVE fishing.
B: Unfortunately I haven't fished since I was 12...will be 22 this October.
C: I love Salmon, favorite fish to eat. If you're rich, bus me to where you live and we can have some fun.

Don't know squat about Salmon fishing, to be honest.

C: I love Salmon, favorite fish to eat. If you're rich, bus me to where you live and we can have some fun.

im dont know too much about salmon fishing either, but go to a nice river, I think some worms would do the trick.
bass fishing is a lot of fun, you can use swimbaits... you can use topwater bait depending on the time of the day, ( usually when they are hitting the surface for food)
you can just use rubber grubs/worms and drop shot them. It all depends on your surroundings.

LOL, well i live 45 mins from vancouver BC, , and im goin to fish on the fraser river. Sockeye is running ATM

Fasttrak

Staff member
Hey Blood, well you happen to live in one of the finest fishing areas outside Henry's Fork Montana. For Salmon you are probably going to using spoons or stringers, any shop in the area will have the stuff and rigging for that stretch of river. You really need to find out what they are hitting on as the local insect population will dictate what they or are not hitting on. You should limit out fairly easily and that is a shit-ton of Salmon. Wish I could get an overknight care package of steaks, that is some tasty friggin fish. If I had my choice, I would still take Sierra high stream German Brown trout over Salmon, but only by a fraction. Both are very tasty cold water fish that BBQ very well. Have a blast and let us know how the fishing went.

Fasttrak

Hey Blood, well you happen to live in one of the finest fishing areas outside Henry's Fork Montana. For Salmon you are probably going to using spoons or stringers, any shop in the area will have the stuff and rigging for that stretch of river. You really need to find out what they are hitting on as the local insect population will dictate what they or are not hitting on. You should limit out fairly easily and that is a shit-ton of Salmon. Wish I could get an overknight care package of steaks, that is some tasty friggin fish. If I had my choice, I would still take Sierra high stream German Brown trout over Salmon, but only by a fraction. Both are very tasty cold water fish that BBQ very well. Have a blast and let us know how the fishing went.
Fasttrak
Thanks fast. Yah im pretty new at river fishing. Going to go out next weekend and try my luck. I Wonder how hard it would be to ship some.

i fish about 4-5 days a week, river,lake, and ocean. salmon,halibut,rockcod,lingcod,red/blk snapper,tuna,capizone,and anything else that will bite..shark,ray,sealion etc. its hard to explain if your not with me to show you. best to goto a tackle shop and they will set you up there and explain/show you how in person. here we use roe or shrimp/marshmellows are best, farther up the river tuna balls and lures work best. ocean we use a pink deep six and flasher with about 3 ft leader w/anchovie