Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by -L-, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

chrono trigger > final fantasy. that is all.

2. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Secret boss's.. secret area's to explore.. I mean there were a couple, but it didn't make me feel like Ooooohh look what I found here! kinda thing. Or like getting a gold chocobo to me was like giving a 2 year a piece of candy, I was so happy when I came back 7 real life hours later to find out my black and blue chocobo popped out a gold one.. oh was I so happy.. Then getting the knights of the round table, WOWOWOWOWO and Omnislash, WOWOWOWOWOW, then seeing the ending that I worked so hard for after leveling all my characters to 99 and finishing the end fights within 5 minutes because I like to complete rpg games to like 100% like FF7.

3. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls Member

i just beat ffx for the millionth time about a week ago
    working on max hp on the sphere grid but it takes so much time -_- ive got max stats and like 70k hp
    but i ended up dropping that and picked up ffix again =D

4. Electrocity

Electrocity New Member

trigger is a HELLA good game. but have you played ff7?

5. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

I have played all Final Fantasy that could be had in English. I have like 6 level 80 charctors in FF11 which I go back to every once in a blue moon for shits N giggles. I love the story lines and even quirky game play has it's place. Unlike many I LOVED FF12, the fact you could actually go out and power level on riff-raff mobs was awesome. For me I think 7 would be the game I had the most fun fumbling my way through, it didn't hurt that back then I had a four foot bong beside the desk.

Fasttrak

6. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

dude... that game sucks, such hard donkey nuts lol.
    I beta tested that, thats just... like the worst mmo mechanic wise ive ever seen, the combat is lame as fuck lol.

7. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Yeah, thats cause its beta ^^;;

Me and a buddy of mine have been duoing since they've patched it for about a year now, game is pretty bad-ass now >D

A preview from the newer version of the game:
    [​IMG]

8. Awoll

Awoll New Member

So you don't have to do everything through the damn menu anymore? And I'm assuming you no longer have to click or hit enter like 8 times before a heal goes off? I beta tested it with a bunch of friends, and it was the most awful game I've ever played. I hope this patch you speak of completely changed the entire game. I thought it had a lot of potential.

9. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Haha, the whole game is completely re-done to say the least. I played nonstop for about a month on the game when it first came out, so I know exactly what ur talking about. The entire battle system was re-done, and another one is on its way that was built from the ground up coming out next month. Every aspect of the game has been changed and altered. And being in the game for just a few days, I can already tell how much its changed, especially the crafting.. omg its so much better. Hah. i'm glad I rejoined for a little while to see all the changes. you should take a look at the latest patch notes as well. Theres chocobo's and airships now. as well as grand companies, which are awesome. and now I wanna say like 7 different ways of getting EXP.

10. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

silly question. of course ive played ff7. i beat the living shit out of that game. perfect file. along w beating it over and over again using different stipulations just to keep it interesting. [beating it with initial weaps (buster sword and such), never running (took forever lol) and heck even a cloud-only file] but i would still only put it 2nd to chrono trigger. also im a huge rpg fan and have quite a decent collection across nes, snes, ps1, handhelds, ps2, and a few sprinkledd in from other systems. havent really gotten sucked into one lately. now that im older im mostly jus into shooters n such now but ill never stop loving jrpgs!

P.S. i would have FF tactics as 3rd. haha.