What's new

few of my cars

tuc0

dayum! nice collection. We share same taste. I like Rustangs, 370z, and C6 Vettes. I have Rustangs meself. I do bolt-on mods also. Not too much though because I don't have much time and energy as before anymore.

Last edited:

[GFK]V a l v e

yhea the vette i replaced the 327 and put a 454 in it with the side pipes the mustang is a 331 afr heads lunatti cam has updated six speed 355 gears probe stroker kit with a 33 spline axel 9 inch and areomotive 255 fuel pump its run high tens low elevens at the strip i had a newer zo6 corvette 2012 i beat on that car and the body pannels seperated around the hatch it was really fast but it fell to pieces insurance company was like wtf i traded it shortly there after but they have fixed them now from what i hear. I am curently building a c 10 truck 67 ,with a 327 low comp motor with twin turbo garrets going with a cog belt system . This pic is of the new interior on the vette

Attachments

tuc0

yhea the vette i replaced the 327 and put a 454 in it with the side pipes the mustang is a 331 afr heads lunatti cam has updated six speed 355 gears probe stroker kit with a 33 spline axel 9 inch and areomotive 255 fuel pump its run high tens low elevens at the strip i had a newer zo6 corvette 2012 i beat on that car and the body pannels seperated around the hatch it was really fast but it fell to pieces insurance company was like wtf i traded it shortly there after but they have fixed them now from what i hear. I am curently building a c 10 truck 67 ,with a 327 low comp motor with twin turbo garrets going with a cog belt system . This pic is of the new interior on the vette
whoa. you're a gearhead. is that a leaf blower supercharger in the background <ducking>. If the car is newer than 1974 (I think), I don't mod the engine, unless the part is CARB certified and has sticker to prove it. Here in Commifornia, the smog test is very strict, and they fail your ride because of that superduper-looking CAI under the hood. Thjere are many illegal ways to pass it of course.

Last edited:

[GFK]V a l v e

it might be i love to turbo a car i use timer delays to eliminate lag i do have a 671 blower i was going to put on the vette but it would be sticking over the roof i have to modify the motor mounts so the 454 will clear the hood that why its raised in the pic i can tell you my fav ride i own is my 300zx na its chiped and exhaust cams etc .It is also the most pain to work on the low pro tires and 20 inc rims are hella hard to tuck on these cars i had to roll the fenders i made a tool that bolts to the axel hubs and roll it from the centers

Attachments

[GFK]V a l v e

i do not get to drive them as mutch as i want to i have a superduty f 250 as my daily driver thats the only reason they still have tires on them lol.oh trust me my cars all need to be jumped off and the oil changed i am the average joe that a car whore