Fasttrak on the slowtrack

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fasttrak, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

Age: Too fucking old to answer this one, me and Civil be brothers of the same generation; nuff said.
    Job: Outside sales rep; Liquor
    Something about yourself: Been around the 47Ronin since back in the Tetsuo days. Once I found this group I never bothered with any other servers. It is good to see this group grow and become something more than a casual group working around Cal League.
    Favorite site to visit: Lately not a ton of time for anything online but- advriders.com Archerytalk Archery & Bowhunting News Bowhunting archerytalk.com BARTENDER Magazine is Bartender.com (work related, really)
    Hobby: Gaming when I get time, dirt biking and adventure riding, 3D target archery, fishing and camping.
    Favorite Food: Anyting Italian or Mexican, kind of like my preference in women.
    Favorite song: Pink Floyd -Momentary Lapse in Reason

2. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

"Age: Too fucking old to answer this one, me and Civil be brothers of the same generation; nuff said."

Age = Wisdom

3. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

fun fact #1! fasttrack nearly banned me from server when i first started coming around for this spray:

[​IMG]

lol <3

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Welcome back to the forums Fast!
    Glad to see you active once again :)
    Stick around this time...at least on the forums eh? ;)

5. Fasttrak

LOL No I did not! You dork!

Fasttrak

Edited: Well, with five nieces, I might have taken that poorly depending on what young girl had recently been abducted.. so yeah maybe I did :-P

6. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

haha nice welcome back fast

7. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

Fasttrak was the first person I admitted my age to in the pub. As it turns out we're damned close to the same age, we both have challenges of the physical variety, and we like the same food, aka women. Fasttrak IS a brother to us all. Here's to you Bro:

[video=youtube_share;UdYRzH10L2M]http://youtu.be/UdYRzH10L2M[/video]

8. Fasttrak

Thanks guys, trust me, I very much miss the old days and trying not to get too frustrated with the nasty ping spikes and the constant count-down till the server boots me for high ping. I really wish I had better internet or that Valve had not fucked up the game by adding more shit that ate up overhead but still have some rounds that are not too bad and hell, I get to still kill one of you punks now and again.

Ahh Civil, my other brother from another mother! That is another one of my favorites, got to see Stevie two nights before he died in that helicopter crash in Nor Cal and that was one damned shame! He was one hell of a good show and sad I only got to see him live once. Little Wing, if that doesn't get your foot moving check pulse cause you're already dead.

Fasttrak

9. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

welcome back, we need some older people playing so i dont feel lonely. are you sure its the internet thats lagging? i think its my mind, or else it means everybody hacks.

10. Fasttrak

LOL

Not too sure there, Section8. If it seems to ugly one night, I just toss another beer on the desk and call us even. These kids today have reflexes honed by a lifetime of gaming, I came up playing Pong and Nintendo 8 bit...

Fasttrak

Fasttrak