What's new

Famous....that admin abuse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racoon

LMFAO, that makes no sense.... as ive been SILENCED the entire time i was in the server minus when we got to dust2.... so uh yeah, wrong person Kam.... which was also confirmed BY famous himself... as your admin buddy so eloquently mentioned for ME to look up what "SILENCED" means.... it means no typing/no Mic....

uh this is getting ridiculous and just more proof you guys are making MORE shit up to somehow make famous being right.... like i said someone needs to review the damn server logs to set this shit straight.

Racoon

LMFAO, that makes no sense.... as ive been SILENCED the entire time i was in the server minus when we got to dust2.... so uh yeah, wrong person Kam.... which was also confirmed BY famous himself... as your admin buddy so eloquently mentioned for ME to look up what "SILENCED" means.... it means no typing/no Mic....

uh this is getting ridiculous and just more proof you guys are making MORE shit up to somehow make famous being right.... like i said someone needs to review the damn server logs to set this shit straight.
@A Stable Carbocation @IcEWoLF

Racoon

You wont get discriminated on in the server, you wont be abused.
You blew up the forums for something that could have been settled a lot more reasonably. You are exaggerating your story a little bit and with this "admin abuse" of slaying/beaconing/etc. There was a couple of slays of people who weren't following the objective, wasting time, which pretty much any admin would do in that scenario. The beacon, was put on someone who camped a hole in the wall spot for a few rounds and was the last person alive. There was probably 5 CT's near him at the time and was hoping it would be incentive to MOVE out of the spot and stop camping.
The only reason i reacted the way i did was the ZERO warning/confirmation of what was going on. I already admitted to blowing a clip into the guy ( YOU guys exaggerated by saying i was purposely dinking him) But when reconnecting (after famous said thats what i shoulda done) and asking WHY or what happened why i was silenced, without warning, i got more kicks and then a BAN.... so yeah id constitute that as either admin abuse or admin frustration? Im not a repeat offender nor am i an offender AT ALL. 16 mins in your server TOTAL. in the last what 6 months? ( or whenever you purged your gameME) like ive said ive helped run a community/admin (CaliCS) so I'm definitely aware of professionalism, maybe you guys do things differently and auto ban kids for things, but i "Griefed" a guy once for not responding/explination and you guys are chalking it up to 4-5 times? C'mon.

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
This is such a shit show lmao.

Okay. First off, you're not owed anything here, so tone it down times 1000 or just stfu. Second, you seem to play both sides of the argument simultaneously an awful lot, and you deliberately misconstrue and distort situations in an attempt to make your argument appear coherent. You also only tell half truths and willfully omit whatever happens to be convenient for your argument. This is all illusory.
You don't get to make a judgement call of what I'm doing in a corner as an admin, because you haven't the slightest clue. And for the record, I was talking to someone on steam, but even if I wasn't, sitting pushed up in t con on train waiting to see what my team is doing, (with plenty of time still left in the round) or picking up reads on the cts is not camping; and you're an idiot if you think it is. I was standing there for all of 5 seconds before you started blasting and teamflashing me. Are you one of those people who thinks that if you're not moving at all times you're camping? If the answer is yes, you're a moron. If the answer is no, then why are you attempting to use that argument in your favor here?

Next: You previously stated said you were silenced for 30 minutes and acted as if this was some astronomical injustice levied against you, but now you claim that you're well aware of how sourcemod works and that you understand a simple reconnect's ability to remove silences. "I'm very much aware of the SM_Commands", as you state.
So why then would you not simply reconnect after you got silenced the first time and ask what you did wrong, or better yet pause for a moment of self reflection and consider that since your only noticeable action up until that point was calling someone a faggot, that the word faggot was probably the reason you were silenced. And furthermore, being as aware as you claim to be, you had a second option: Simply wait until the map ended and then you'd be unsilenced naturally. Going on a griefing tirade, attempting to spam message the person on steam, flashing them, and shooting them is another option; and it's unfortunately the one you chose.

Next: Stop with the bullshit about FF not being on. Being spammed with bullets by your teammates is incredibly aggravating, and then teamflashing them afterwards is pushing it way past the limit. I don't buy your excuse for a second that you were attempting to flash the cts. You underhand tossed the flash directly in front of me, WHILE STARING AT ME, within 5 seconds of unloading a clip on me. At least man up and admit to your bullshit.

Finally: What is this evidence you speak of? That you repeatedly and aggressively messaged a person on steam who doesn't receive messages from non friends? What else have you got? As I said before, it's incredibly difficult to get yourself banned by me for any reason apart from blatant hacks. If you get silenced multiple times, and kicked 4 or 5 times before you're inevitably banned, you brought the ban on yourself.

"Without warning I got more kicks, and then a ban" pretty much sums up your general attitude. What do you think the multiple silences and 5 kicks are, gestures of good will? How much more of a warning do you need before you consider possibly changing your approach? Most admins would give you three strikes. I gave you almost twice that many. Go pick a fight somewhere else, because you've lost this one pretty convincingly.

Racoon

Are you one of those people who thinks that if you're not moving at all times you're camping? If the answer is yes, you're a moron. If the answer is no, then why are you attempting to use that argument in your favor here?
Didnt you just belittle me for "camping" spawn with a knife out..... so its okay for an ADMIN to afk team message but no one else. Got it.

So why then would you not simply reconnect after you got silenced the first time and ask what you did wrong, or better yet pause for a moment of self reflection and consider that since your only noticeable action up until that point was calling someone a faggot, that the word faggot was probably the reason you were silenced. And furthermore, being as aware as you claim to be, you had a second option: Simply wait until the map ended and then you'd be unsilenced naturally. Going on a griefing tirade, attempting to spam message the person on steam, flashing them, and shooting them is another option; and it's unfortunately the one you chose.
Well after the 4 rounds i was SILENCED like mentioned before i figured i was given a warning like maybe a round or two. not the entirety of the god damn map, and dont hold yourself in such a "Good guy" position as you made it VERY clear after i reconnected 4 times that i was going to be silenced every time i joined the server....so dont start the "if you just reconnected" crap. as for the steam "spam" 1. i messaged you 4-5 times explaining it was a joke, no rage nothing. 2. you didnt even GET the messages so how are you going to complain about SPAM. As for the SINGLE incident of "griefing you" i already admitted for it and said i acted out of frustration. I was silenced for 4+ rounds with no explanation/warning (which has been affirmed by @A Stable Carbocation that i should have been warned. vice silenced for the entirety of the map.

Finally: What is this evidence you speak of? That you repeatedly and aggressively messaged a person on steam who doesn't receive messages from non friends? What else have you got? As I said before, it's incredibly difficult to get yourself banned by me for any reason apart from blatant hacks. If you get silenced multiple times, and kicked 4 or 5 times before you're inevitably banned, you brought the ban on yourself.
LOL you call those messages AGGRESSIVE? its also obvious that you still have zero affirmation that you did NOT warn me and ignored me for the entirety this "incident"

"Without warning I got more kicks, and then a ban" pretty much sums up your general attitude. What do you think the multiple silences and 5 kicks are, gestures of good will? How much more of a warning do you need before you consider possibly changing your approach? Most admins would give you three strikes. I gave you almost twice that many. Go pick a fight somewhere else, because you've lost this one pretty convincingly.
The issue with the kicked was they were literally one right after another. no chance for me to even play, or ask you or apologize. the ONE time you DID give me an answer i was banned soon after.... Server logs speak for themselves. and i hope @IcEWoLF or someone who actually has access to these logs reviews them to affirm the times i was kicked/silenced/ect.

Everyone who has replied to this thread has contradicted EACH OTHER trying to back famous up. supposedly i was griefing and talking shit.... yet i was silenced the remainder of the map? Then I join and ask him why i was silenced ( in the demo he explains) then banned right after.... All shit show aside, I've admitted wrong doing for "griefing" and hell i'll take the "temp ban" or whatever and take responsibility for that but holy hell man all i asked was why i was silenced......

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Demo is on d2, you were banned almost at the end of the next map, train. I think you're missing a chunk of time. And since I was the only other one that posted, I did say to MY understanding. I'm not famous, so I'm giving what I'm aware of. You are turning this into a walmart style fight that doesn't even need to keep going.

But this whole situation has blown up way more than it should of. Instead of egging it on, let it be and let it work it's own course out, you know?

It's now a fight of coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Last edited:

Racoon

Demo is on d2, you were banned almost at the end of the next map, train. I think you're missing a chunk of time. And since I was the only other one that posted, I did say to MY understanding. I'm not famous, so I'm giving what I'm aware of. You are turning this into a walmart style fight that doesn't even need to keep going.

But this whole situation has blown up way more than it should of. Instead of egging it on, let it be and let it work it's own course out, you know?

It's now a fight of coulda, shoulda, woulda.
LMfoa kam plz stop man, everything you've posted LITERALLY is out of synch. Train was actually CHANGED to dust2 BY famous ( server logs will show that as well) which i reconnected (3rd or 4th) and asked why, to which he explains, i die at DD the demo actually continued to record the rest of the round for whatever reason even after i was banned.

also i started only recording because of how many times i was kicked and silenced on the previous map....(train)

Last edited:

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
Dude you're the only one who is contradicting yourself, and you're also confusing posts between members. I never said I was on you for being in spawn with a knife out, because I wasn't on your team when that was happening. I said you were sitting by spawn with another troll when the bomb was planted, despite being told not to do so. I was on ct when I silenced you originally, and as soon as I got swapped to t is when you took the opportunity to shoot me and teamflash me. So your "gotcha for hypocrisy" endeavor is a failure since I wasn't on your team when the events transpired, and we don't have spectate all enabled on the server, which means I had no way of seeing what you were doing.

I have an exceptional memory, and you're not going to catch me double talking or saying things that are incorrect. Passive aggression is a form of aggression. It's irrelevant whether or not I received any of your messages. You were being belligerent and passive aggressive when you sent them, you were being passive aggressive as fuck when you said you were going to message people you knew to "deal with me", or whatever, and you were being directly aggressive when you deliberately blew a clip into me and teamflashed me within 5 seconds of one another.

When you get silenced for saying an extremely abusive word like faggot, (I have a gay friend who plays on the server fairly regularly) the proper response is not to grief the admin. A silence is a non permanent way of notifying you that you acted in the wrong. It's automatically lifted by either rejoining, or waiting for the map to expire. You've apparently never seen what admin abuse actually looks like or you wouldn't be characterizing a trivial silence in this manner. The reason I kept kicking you instead of just banning you outright was because I was giving you multiple opportunities to correct your behavior. You chose to eat the five strikes and continue, so you got banned. I can personally guarantee that had you simply stopped spamming me / acting like a gigantic tool, the situation would have resolved itself without you being banned. You chose to escalate the matter, and you paid the price for it.

And furthermore, Kam has no obligation to back up my story verbatim, nor was he coerced in any way to do so. He noticed the same things I noticed, as did multiple others who were on the server at the time. Simple as that. Stop embarrassing yourself, and stop saying that all you did was ask why you were silenced. That's obviously not all you did since you admitted to doing other things of your own volition already. You think I banned you because you asked me what you did wrong? Fat chance. We wouldn't want to be contradicting ourselves again though would we, so choose the words in your inevitable response more carefully than you have previously.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Yes, you should have been warned, but under what circumstances does that entitle you to teamflashing and shooting your teammates?

You completely ignored the rest of what I said and refuse to calm down.

We have 3 things that are beyond dispute (at least to me):

1) You should have been warned. It's policy to warn first for everything, except for cheats or obviously racist mic spammers. That being said, you were silenced. Not kicked or banned until later. Hardly worth the rage currently on display. If you had waited for the next map to load, it would have been gone.

2) Under no circumstances is griefing an acceptable response. Seriously. Let's say all admins are just mean people- then why on earth would you try to make them angry?

3) Your behavior on the website is atrocious. You are not helping your cause by being so aggressive and annoying. CALM DOWN. This thread is inches away from being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.