What's new

Famous....that admin abuse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
The shooting you/flashing incident happend once, you make it seem like i KEPT doing it.
I was in the server for less than 2 minutes before the SILENCE. i messaged you and asked why.... no spam just a, "hey newbls my buddy it was a joke" i didnt ATTACK anyone, or mic spam or anything.

Soon as i rejoined after the kick i asked you why you silenced me, to which you reply i kept shooting you and flashing you.... which i didnt.... it happend once and the flassh was a for the cts pushing from ladder room on train.... i never "Griefed" you.... if you woulda said

"you were silenced for calling the guy a faggot, or a warning??? like a slay or something saying you dont use that language.

The #1 reason i even post that it was abuse was there was 3-4 other people in the server getting abused with beacons slaps/slays mutes/ silences ect.... (which server logs will show) But you perma banned me for asking why i was silenced.... seriously?
Lmao the fact alone that this "flash/shooting incident" as you describe it happened even once is enough to warrant at least a temp ban. You don't purposefully shoot a whole clip into an admin, and then blow a flash up directly in their face within 5 second of one another. It's irrelevant that friendly fire isn't on, because the shit is annoying as fuck. (Which was obviously your intention) You're losing credibility so fast it's ridiculous. Anyways, I'll let you dig your own grave. I've wasted enough time on you.

And FYI: you can't "message" someone when you're silenced, so you were literally talking to no one. You flashed me/shot a bunch of shit at me before a word was translated from your end.

(And no one was getting abused. JusticeX mic spams every time he comes on the server, as any regular can attest to, and instead of permanently banning him we just silence/slay/beacon him. Anyone else who was slayed was done so because they were not doing the objective, at the admin's discretion)

Last edited:

Racoon

I'm referring to it as an "Incident" because i guess when your peeking and shooting me shooting at you somehow means your invisible on the radar? yeah.... you cant really complain that you hiding in a corner and be shooting random bullets at you out of frustration of you ignoring my steam msgs/going busy/then blocking me (for 4-5 msgs, about something YOU DID)

as for messaging him, i was typing in chat... on DUST2... (4th reconnect) KAM typed "??" to which i again asked why am i being kicked?

I get your trying to make it seem like its okay to kick me 4-5 times THEN perma ban me, but thats not the case.... you guys have rules correct? so if someone breaks a rule wouldnt it make sense (as an admin) to alert that player of such? I had no idea "Faggot" was such a bad word on your server, nor was it made aware to me that it was. "But there's a rule page when you connect" 99% of people click okay and dont care, me being one of them. The admins are in place to make sure the rules get enforced and taken care of. But with that comes the courtesy to let someone you've never seen on the servers before made aware of what they did wrong. If i was a repeat offender so be it i'll take it like a man. but literally 16 MINUTES on this server.....

Racoon

Forgive me if my "experience" may be lacking but calling someones a "faggot" should NOT constitute 4 kicks and a perma ban?

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
Sorry, I couldn't help it. I said I was going to leave, but I saw this gem and had to post again. You just said you were "16 minutes" on the server, where as before you posted that you were silenced for 30 minutes, which would imply that you were on the server for more like 35, considering you spent time unmuted harassing me as well. So which was it, because your story is unraveling.

You're also delusional.
1: You didn't send me any steam messages as you claim, because I don't have you on steam.
2: I didn't set myself to busy, nor could you know what I did with my status, because I don't have you on steam.
And 3: I also didn't block you because.... wait for it..... I DON'T FUCKING HAVE YOU ON STEAM.

Your messages were ignored BECAUSE YOU WERE SILENCED. Look up what the word silence means in the dictionary if you still require further insight.

You were not banned for calling someone a faggot, and stop acting like you were. You were silenced for the duration of one map, or one reconnect because you called someone a faggot. You were banned because you teamflashed me, blew a whole clip into me, griefed me 4-5 times despite getting kicked and silenced repeatedly afterwards, blocked teammates on purpose with that other troll (as Kam attested to in his post) camped in t spawn with the aforementioned person when the bomb was planted, despite being told to do the objective (as Kam also attested to).... Want me to continue?

How dense some people are is absolutely astounding.

Last edited:

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
I personally don't have access to logs, but from what I've gathered you were silenced for word usage. This doesn't seem to be in dispute.

You should have been warned, but that being said, your follow up behavior is atrocious. Don't shoot people in the back of the head, don't teamflash, and don't block.

I'll consider removing the perma ban, but I need a good reason.

Come back when you are calm/sober.

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
And I like how you have screenshots of me 'ignoring you' on steam when I don't have you on steam. I can't see messages from people who aren't on my friends, and you're not on my friends. My status is always set to busy because I get so many random messages and requests, (It's been busy for like the last two weeks straight, and probably just didn't display immediately on your end) so you loaded up a chat box with a person who can't accept steam messages from people not on their friends list; bitched them out when they didn't respond to you; and then claimed they blocked you.

Classy.

Racoon

ITs whatever, i posted SCREEN SHOTS of me msging you... and yeah i supposed my time was a little off. ITs cool admins gonna back other admins up lol i know how the game goes.

As for MESSAGING. when i reconnected 4th time i was NOT silenced.... (as you cleverly stated "all i had top do was simply reconnect") I'm very much aware of the SM_Commands.

And literally NONE of this would have happened if i had got some kinda warning, the initial "frustration" was Muted, not told WHY i was muted, then stayed mute 4+ rounds.... i wasnt MIC spamming or anything so calling shit i guess what out of the question. aslo "Shooting him in the back of the head" was GROSSLY exaggerating. Since i ran AT him spraying, and he was camped i a corner....

As for the Ban, Its fine i'll prob be some how "discriminated" for this crap by other fellow admins/famous in the future so its in your hands.... But i have submitted evidence that i explained myself and was literally just asking WHY i was silenced....(only ASSUMING it was because of the "faggot") And you admitting that it should have been a warning/explanation.... I've admitted to spraying a clip in to the guy (taking ZERO DMG and NOT Dinking him) But the flash was unintentional, team flashes happen, admin rage kicking someone because of a flash bang for CT's coming around a corner is kinda fucked up.

Last edited:

Racoon

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I said I was going to leave, but I saw this gem and had to post again. You just said you were "16 minutes" on the server, where as before you posted that you were silenced for 30 minutes, which would imply that you were on the server for more like 35, considering you spent time unmuted harassing me as well. So which was it, because your story is unraveling.

You're also delusional.
1: You didn't send me any steam messages as you claim, because I don't have you on steam.
2: I didn't set myself to busy, nor could you know what I did with my status, because I don't have you on steam.
And 3: I also didn't block you because.... wait for it..... I DON'T FUCKING HAVE YOU ON STEAM.

Your messages were ignored BECAUSE YOU WERE SILENCED. Look up what the word silence means in the dictionary if you still require further insight.

You were not banned for calling someone a faggot, and stop acting like you were. You were silenced for the duration of one map, or one reconnect because you called someone a faggot. You were banned because you teamflashed me, blew a whole clip into me, griefed me 4-5 times despite getting kicked and silenced repeatedly afterwards, blocked teammates on purpose with that other troll (as Kam attested to in his post) camped in t spawn with the aforementioned person when the bomb was planted, despite being told to do the objective (as Kam also attested to).... Want me to continue?

How dense some people are is absolutely astounding.

Forgot to mention since you only seem to be reading your fellow admins post, who already admitted he was drunk at the time, and had everything flip flopped 3 days til sunday. I was NOT camping spawn, i was typing to you waiting for a response as well as getting on shout box. If everyone had such a HUGE problem with me going afk in spawn, or "camping" it, the other guy was too, and we received no repercussions for that? i didnt have a gun.... lol i was standing in spawn with my knife out....

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Forgot to mention since you only seem to be reading your fellow admins post, who already admitted he was drunk at the time, and had everything flip flopped 3 days til sunday. I was NOT camping spawn, i was typing to you waiting for a response as well as getting on shout box. If everyone had such a HUGE problem with me going afk in spawn, or "camping" it, the other guy was too, and we received no repercussions for that? i didnt have a gun.... lol i was standing in spawn with my knife out....
Sure, I was drinking but that does not mean I don't remember. Yes, the events I posted were not sorted by the second for your enjoyment, it falls down to the fact that these events happened. It may not have been a warning, but I do remember saying "Ok, no more camping, mo more making fake sandwiches in the train kitchen" and that gathered a response of "kam putting the hammer down" and the sandwich thing, the camping, was mentioned quite a few times to cut it out. When people don't do the objective, they tend to get a slay or another method to well speed up the round because there are over 20 people waiting. There was a good 80% of the T side that was not following objectives, camping, goofing around and round after round, you were part of it. I was getting frustrated on voice chat at people blocking, camping and not doing anything. This is why the T side was pretty much 3-15.

You wont get discriminated on in the server, you wont be abused.
You blew up the forums for something that could have been settled a lot more reasonably. You are exaggerating your story a little bit and with this "admin abuse" of slaying/beaconing/etc. There was a couple of slays of people who weren't following the objective, wasting time, which pretty much any admin would do in that scenario. The beacon, was put on someone who camped a hole in the wall spot for a few rounds and was the last person alive. There was probably 5 CT's near him at the time and was hoping it would be incentive to MOVE out of the spot and stop camping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.