What's new

Famous....that admin abuse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racoon

STEAM_1:0:3684613

got on seever 1st time in MONTHS.
NEwbl was on, called him a faggot ONCE(in chat, never on mic). literally ONCE, as a joke.... Silenced for about 30 mins+ still going.
Msged admin asked him wtf.... no asnewer...

Kinda confused.,

Last edited:

Racoon

This actually got better. Got screen shots AND demos. Hopefully the abuse will stop. considering you guys are one of the FEW Community COMP servers left.
Kinda sad when we (CaliCS) guys were pretty kind to you and your guys in the past and this shit happens. pretty disappointed.

Id also like to make it clear i was in the server for less than 10 mins before this happens.

-uploaded screenshot before " ZOMG HE SPAMMED ME"
-Uploaded demo of famous literally silencing/kicking/banning
-As for the "shooting him and flashing" 1 you guys dont have FF 2. i was getting his attention since he refused to respond to my messages. he actually kicked me BEFORE the flash even happened.
-In the demo he even says "I didnt know what you wanted because i silenced you.....

@IcEWoLF

Attachments

Last edited:

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Alright, so I really wasn't paying much attention since I was drinking this bottle of scotch in memory of that dad that passed away 1 year ago.

To my understanding - You got yourself muted after there were requests for it. You then went on to blow a mag into him, which is pretty damn annoying to get dinked when you're actually trying to play the game, threw a team flash.. Pretty crappy way to get someones attention in a comp server. You were holding bomb camped in spawn, and everytime I saw you, you happened to be camped somewhere or having a stair block fest with someone. Also went on to talk a bunch of crap about him and that lead to where it is.

Played your demo, it just shows fms giving you a explanation of why he did it. Nothing in terms of abuse. This was like 20 minutes before it eventually went down so a bunch of your story is missing

Racoon

There were no requests please cheked your LOGS. i Typed "oh shit its Newbl that faggot"
and INSTANT silenced. i didnt shoot ANY team mates or anything prior or anything like i said i was in the server for like 2 mins and got SILENCED. Mic was never used. I received NO warning. Nothing. I was "Camping" (without bomb) because i was afk waiting for a message from famous/shoutbox. as for the stair fest bomb was planted that round and we won it.... cant speak for the other guy.

also, "talk crap?" Me asking "Why i was silenced" lead to him saying ( IN THE DEMO I POSTED) " I couldn't hear what you wanted because i silenced you....
i also said "I cant believe it took me reconnecting/kicked to find out why i was silenced, only to be kicked 2 more times and banned, with ZERO explanation.

feel free to look at at my time played on your server.... as well as your chat logs (since for whatever reason gameME has chat disabled)

Racoon

Also, id like to point out, the sequence of events @kaM posted are hilariously out of order. Im pretty dead serious about this esp being an admin of a Cs server and a community leader before we fell apart. im esp asking @IcEWoLF to review your server logs and chat logs for today 6/12/2015 about 1 hour from this post.

Racoon

Alright, so I really wasn't paying much attention since I was drinking this bottle of scotch in memory of that dad that passed away 1 year ago.

To my understanding - You got yourself muted after there were requests for it. You then went on to blow a mag into him, which is pretty damn annoying to get dinked when you're actually trying to play the game, threw a team flash.. Pretty crappy way to get someones attention in a comp server. You were holding bomb camped in spawn, and everytime I saw you, you happened to be camped somewhere or having a stair block fest with someone. Also went on to talk a bunch of crap about him and that lead to where it is.

Played your demo, it just shows fms giving you a explanation of why he did it. Nothing in terms of abuse. This was like 20 minutes before it eventually went down so a bunch of your story is missing
20 mins before? i was only connected to the server for 16 minutes... and he told me why he KICKED ME. not silenced me.

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
I love it when people act entitled and then try to justify their position by telling half of a story strictly from their biased perspective. I said all that needed to be mentioned in the shoutbox, but a quick reiteration is as follows:

You call someone a faggot. (Which is a pretty bigoted word, and not something we tolerate on the server) :: This gets you silenced. A silence is not permanent, and literally the only thing you have to do to get unsilenced is to rejoin the server. Once the map changes, the silence also gets lifted automatically.
When an admin silences you, maybe you should consider why it happened. Instead you started griefing me. You shot a bunch of bullets into me and then teamflashed me on purpose. (Probably not the best way to get a positive response out of an admin) Afterwards I gave you multiple chances (as you continued griefing me time and time again) by simply silencing you and kicking you. The shit continued three or four times, you got banned. Simple as that.
And as Kam said, you were also camping like crazy and blocking stairs with another troll. Are we both wrong in our assessment of you sitting on stairs by t spawn with that other guy while the bomb was planted, refusing to move even when you're told to stop camping, and then blocking people on purpose? Doubtful.

You know how many people I've banned on the server for griefing me? Probably less than 5 in the two years I've been admining. You have to be a real moron to allow that shit to happen to you, and I gave you more than enough chances to stop acting like a jackass. I'm not losing any sleep over the loss.

Last edited:

Racoon

The shooting you/flashing incident happend once, you make it seem like i KEPT doing it.
I was in the server for less than 2 minutes before the SILENCE. i messaged you and asked why.... no spam just a, "hey newbls my buddy it was a joke" i didnt ATTACK anyone, or mic spam or anything.

Soon as i rejoined after the kick i asked you why you silenced me, to which you reply i kept shooting you and flashing you.... which i didnt.... it happend once and the flassh was a for the cts pushing from ladder room on train.... i never "Griefed" you.... if you woulda said

"you were silenced for calling the guy a faggot, or a warning??? like a slay or something saying you dont use that language.

The #1 reason i even post that it was abuse was there was 3-4 other people in the server getting abused with beacons slaps/slays mutes/ silences ect.... (which server logs will show) But you perma banned me for asking why i was silenced.... seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.