NEWS Fallout 4 Pre Order from Green Man Gaming $45!!!

Discussion in 'The 47 Ronin Announcements' started by IcEWoLF, Jun 14, 2015.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Attached Files:

2. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Oftentimes, I wonder about pre-ordering games. There have been a few releases that have been disappointments. That being said, when Bethesda is the studio (not just the publisher) behind the game, it has usually turned out well. I guarantee you that Fallout 4 will have some major bugs off the get-go, but Bethsoft's dev team is usually pretty good about spotting the main bugs or catching the worst of them all by day 1.

At first I was tempted to pre-order off GMG ($15 discount), but I have decided to go and buy the collector's edition.

3. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

Agreed. Did the same here

4. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Tell us how the game is lol :p I only played Fallout 3 but that was pretty fun. Gotta hit up Sleeping Dogs now that Steam Sale got it for $8 XD

5. el jorge loco

Side-note, @Ghonzo - New Vegas is buggy as hell, but worth playing. Sleeping Dogs - I wrote a really long review of the game. It is definitely worth $8 to pick up the definitive edition.

6. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

As badly as I want to save some coin, I am at that point of not willing to screw around with a game delivery Co. that is not Steam. Just tired of dealing with licensing crap from EA and other Co. with their shit software. I did the GMG purchase for Witcher 3 and wished I had just paid full price and dl from Steam, once bought it is always there ready to be played or in the case of a fresh OS install, re-downloaded.

7. el jorge loco

My understanding that the Hardware (not GMG) version will be Steamworks, so you will end up having the option of installing from the disc or using the code they give you directly to download from steam

8. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Wait I thought GMG sends you a game code that you go redeem off Steam? Did you download Witcher 3 off GMG??

9. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

Yes, and Steam would not accept the code as one of their own. It installed and activated as a stand alone application.

10. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Oh thats weird... I think I bought a game off GMG last year and I think I was able to redeem it to my steam account :(