What's new

Evolve Monster Race edition $74.99! GMG!

Dickfor.

The 47 Ronin
i quit buying games in general... i have so many games on my steam account that i haven't played all ready

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Fuck game companies and there stupid season pass and dlc bullshit on launch of the damn game, such a rip, if its ready for the game, just put it in the game at minimum, Season pass is "OK" but I still can't bring myself to put 75$ for a video game that in 6 months will be purchasable for a mere 30 on a steam sale.

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
My folks bought me a reg copy. It is fun. I don't think it's worth anywhere near the price they are asking. There is a decent learning curve, but there are fun times to be had. I agree that I think most will wait till it drops in price.

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
I got the game when it dropped, hoped for a good follow-up to L4d since it was Turtle Rock who dropped it, sadly 2k never gave it the real support it needed, but recently they turned the servers back on and there's been a bit of a revival. If it does get the interest it may be reactivated on Steam, but currently, you can't add it from there to your library, you have to purchase it externally. I agree, maybe if it was like 20 bucks at most. But as for the rest, it's entertaining, and if supported more and a bit more fine-tuning, it really could take off, but that's me just being optimistic.