What's new

EVGA GTX 980 for 236 bucks!

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Maybe go to a shady side of town and buy a lot of 980s?
LOL
I was following the thread and some1 said there was a letter for Corporate not to honor this price mistake.
But whose know, you may get lucky with different store managers but the chances are VERY slim now.

Erik Bach

LOL
I was following the thread and some1 said there was a letter for Corporate not to honor this price mistake.
But whose know, you may get lucky with different store managers but the chances are VERY slim now.
I think Micro Center is just fucking around with its competitors at this point lol

kaM

The 47 Ronin
True, I could do that, I might pick it up, is the performance the same as the other cards that are @ the $500 range?
Also I don't have a microcenter near me....
@Hunter can you purchase it for me if I pay you?
It's going to be so minimal you wouldn't even notice.

You can price match at stores like bestbuy, staples and office depot if you find a good guy. It's a 50/50 chance

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Any luck doing this at Fry's? :D
Fry's pretty good with their pricematching. I got my monitor halfway price matched that Newegg had it for a promo code. Still better than paying in full. My friend just picked up the 970 @Hunter mentioned for under $200 at Fry's all you need to do is print out the microcenter price and ur set.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Fry's pretty good with their pricematching. I got my monitor halfway price matched that Newegg had it for a promo code. Still better than paying in full. My friend just picked up the 970 @Hunter mentioned for under $200 at Fry's all you need to do is print out the microcenter price and ur set.
Which Fry's? They will only typically PM MC if one is nearby.