End of Days '

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by VinniePaz, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Bossbitch<3

Bossbitch<3 The 47 Ronin

I do want to point out that I am very suspicious about 9/11. I like to look up conspiracy theories and such because it interests me a lot. Anything could have happened that day and it's probably different than what we are told. The truth will come out and once the people find out, shit's gunna hit the fan mad quick. My fave documentary about 9/11 is on The Zeitgeist Film Series Gateway | Zeitgeist: The Movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist Moving Forward There's also a video about religion and the bank system in America.

2. BigNutZz

BigNutZz New Member

Lucifer is what now??? I dont dwell too much in to the whole Consipiracy thing..But there is a lot of evil in the world as we know it today..Lucifer is at work..But God has the whole world in his hands..There is this whole Zeitgeist movement, and on the net..Everything is Illuminati this Masonic that..The World is tryin to form its self into a false sense of peace by becoming one..World,Currency,Religion etc etc..Instead of believing in the prince of peace???.All the debt and worldwide recession is all orchestrated by the Elites,Globalist and Rich and powerful..From Swine flu and Mexican border issue with cartels...Its all a sham..Because U.S wants the Dollar to collapse and form a new currency with Canada and Mexico..So plan is make Mexico look incompetent with Swine Flu and violence that was intentionally activated..So U.S can say ok we need to set U.S embassy in Mexico now..So then they can combine currency once they have set stage..Im not tryin to preach to anyone here..But not good to dwell too much into all this fear mongering propaganda..Because thats what they want us to do..?? God Bless
    c

i

3. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

I can attest to the homeschool aspect. I was homeschooled until the 4th grade (parents could no longer afford it, as the cost to comply with the states requirements was beyond ridiculous.) and when I went into the public school system I literally didnt have to do shit until highschool. Everything but math was cake for me. I think the single biggest problem with america's education system today is that they do not emphasize reading. Math, Science, and writing skills are all well and good, but if you cant read you likely cant do the other stuff either.

4. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

This thread is too advanced for Cup's noggin....

5. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

The problem is that they teach to the lowest common denominator. I learned nothing new from 2nd-5th grade that I didnt learn in preschool-1st grade. I could say the same for middle school and high school, year to year you take the smallest steps possible. There are a lot of bright kids who may not be potential geniuses but if they were taught at a pace that closely matched their ability to absorb the knowledge, our population would be much better off.

As far as the OP. I like to check out conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, keeps boring stuff a bit more interesting. Based on how conspiracy theorists say, "LOOK THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!" but according to the same people, the Illuminati control EVERYTHING, so wouldn't logic say that the conspiracy theories are a bunch of BS stirred up by the same people?

6. VinniePaz

VinniePaz Member

I did have it up but it decided to show itself as an "x" so I deleted it.

For everyone being blown away by Lucifer being God in the public school system line ,
    I went to a Catholic Elementry school & Lucifer was part of our morning prayers .. Myself I don't believe in religion because of all the bullshit that goes on because of it aswell as many other reasons but no doubt we live in a dark twisted sick fucking world these days people just need to open their eyes & see past what they've been told .

7. VinniePaz

VinniePaz Member

Just by that opening statement ,
    really shows the kind of person you are not giving other peoples view any chance .

8. superiorfire

superiorfire New Member

I wasn't talking about the music, I think the chorus is great, but the medical fallacies portrayed here are absolutely disturbing.

9. VinniePaz

VinniePaz Member

it is disturbing for sure ,
    its amazing what some people will do for money & control .

10. superiorfire

superiorfire New Member

Yea, like this rapper, telling people vaccines kill you just so he can make a buck.