What's new

duckyyyyy

prcvl.duckyyy

ohai, thereeeee. decided to register for the fun of it. anywho, i play source the most and i started playing on the 47 server.
little background for source, i used to play competitively. started off at Cal-O and stayed there for awhile then got really into it and put on my try thongs and made it to Cal-M. then after that i stopped playing competitively. then i wanted to play with people who were really good, people that i couldn't really find on pubs or the ones that don't try at pubs so i joined esea and played on there for awhile. got good on there, played with a lot of the pro people and i got raped but learned a lot of shit. LOL

ign. -percival- rawrduckyyy
So-Cal
Play CS:S / LoL, soon to play GO as soon as I get a better PC lol.
Work for Epic Juice ( Vaping company that manufatures e-liquids )
My pride and joy is my Honda, was my dream car when I was 10 years old, 10 years later I bought one. Next dream car is another Honda, which is the NSX.

My car is the one on the left. Still far from where I want it to be, but driving this car is way different from the other cars I've drove. It's like being on cloud nine. LOL

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another skilled player enjoying the server. I'm not on often right now, but I'm sure I'll see you in game someday.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the forums! There's a lot of car knowledge & CSS skills here, and I have neither. Stick around!

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
hey there! good at cs, makes epic juice, and drives a s2k... welcome! hopefully ill see you around. get on that new comp and join us in GO too! glhf

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
Welcome man!! I'm originally from socal too even though I live in norcal now. And s2k is a nice car, the san diego s2k club use to meet at the old boba shop i used to work at so I see em quite a bit. I drive a nissan sentra and a nissan 370z. Play a lot more on the server!

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
Welcome man!! I'm originally from socal too even though I live in norcal now. And s2k is a nice car, the san diego s2k club use to meet at the old boba shop i used to work at so I see em quite a bit. I drive a nissan sentra and a nissan 370z. Play a lot more on the server!
beer for sentras and san diego! lol

prcvl.duckyyy

Ahaha, thanks guys! Say hi IGN if you guys see me on! And Buddhist, 370z is a nice car. Fast for its weight. ahhaha, and I'm always on! you probably just don't notice me lol. i usually talk to reborn or fun