Drag Race: 2012 Lexus LFA vs 2010 Nissan GT-R

tuc0

$400k VS. 100K. You would think you get 4X performance?

I still pick the GT-R for value, relatively.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Wrong section to post this, try to post in the right section of the forums.
I would still go with the Nissan, looks a lot nicer and possibly more comfortable.

tuc0

Wrong section to post this, try to post in the right section of the forums.
I would still go with the Nissan, looks a lot nicer and possibly more comfortable.
Woops.. Sorry IcEWoLF... didn't realize there's one for cars... will do it right next time. I'm with you. The GT-R looks more like a comfortable practical street car, not a race car only ball superstars can afford.

Nutbutter

Staff member
Nissan GTR - $90,000 as apposed to $400,000 for the Toyota and the Toyota wins by less than a car length.... sounds a bit over priced to me.... GTR hands down for me... could have 4 for the same price as 1!

Ya I'd go with godzilla... Plus was that even the v spec model for the gt-r? I hear they're making a 550hp Gt-R for 150k. I might be wrong though haven't read about cars in a ling time.

tuc0

yessshhh! Even if the LFA costs about the same as the GT-R, I still prefer the GT-R! It has uniqe awesome looks. The LFA is like any other Supercars out there: Very low, sharp, scoops, wings, ... like Ferrari, Lambo, Bugati, ... etc. There's nothing new! But, yesh, that's a but, I would'nt mind driving an older Lambo like the Diablo.

Fasttrak

Staff member
For that kind of money I would take the new Audi A8 Quattro, smoke em both and have enough left over to hit Vegas and a couple tasty ladies.

Fasttrak