does anyone play wow?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by gregomyeggo, Jul 21, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

Just wondering if anyone still plays wow, they recently added a feature where you dont have to be on the same realm to be in a party... so if you have someone on your real ID friends list thats across realm, you can queue in battlegrounds or dungeons together, its pretty friggin sweet.

2. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

I used to play wow right before cata came out. I don't play anymore though. If I still did i would be down to play with you.

3. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

cata is definitely awesome, wrath completely shit on the game, that expac ruined a lot of things for me, questing since cata is truely amazing. the dialogue is just creative and hilarious. I'de give it another try some time your really bored. theres also a thing called scroll of rezzurection not exactly sure how it works but I think if I rezz'd u on the website then we both get a free month? or something like that.

4. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

Yeah, I've been res'ed before. Idk how it works now but the refer a friend works like that. If your friend pays for a month after you invite them you both get a free month added to both of your accounts. As of now I just don't have the money to be buying the cata expansion on top of monthly payments for wow. But I'm sure some time in the future I might go back to check out wow again.

5. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

I used to till BC but that game literally screwed my life in terms of school grades were dropping, not enough sleep, and being addicted i might pick it up later

6. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

yea that happened to me during my freshman year.. but after a year or two of playing it, you kind of stop being that addicted you know, I play it as much as I play any other game now, its a lot more casual. especially if your on a high pop realm that pugs raids.

7. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Lol thats true but i was really into raiding and got pretty addictive had 5 70s all ready for raid and had couple BG alts

8. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Im trying to get back into wow right now. My terrible internet is the only thing holding me back.

9. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I will never go back to wow....that game drove me insane.
    I played wow since day one, one of the most addicting mmo games.
    I've had several realm firsts on my guild in wow.
    My character even have a spectral tiger mount :)
    -IcEWoLF

10. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

My ePeen just quietly wilted...