Django Unchained : My Thoughts

Unlike music there are still good movies every now and then. When I heard about this I was pumped from the start like anyone who can appreciate Tarantino's movies. I'm going to start by stating what everyone knows regardless of seeing the movie,its good to put it lightly. But I felt there could have been changes made to make it that much better. No spoilers, there was no problem with the acting but I felt like the story had very little build up to the climax and many deaths feel pointless some might argue. In inglorious Bastards tension is used to create interest and really makes you feel involved with the characters. This does not really happen In Django and is a lot more gun fights and fast pace action. A problem I had was the music choices with rap/pop songs really turned me off.

I really have a high expectations for media and even though It was a good movie I felt there were things that could have done better. But please do see it, really worth a watch(I shouldn't have to say that)

8.7/10

I guess I am one of the few people that thought Inglorious Basterds was very mediocre. The opening scene made me want to take a nap. Since it has been out on video I have given it another chance and although I do like it more then the first time I saw it, I still didn't think it was great like all my friends do.

I want to see Django this weekend, I hope I like it better then IB.
[h=1][/h]

Damn this movie rocked. I still think Basterds is better. Chris Waltz once again does a magnificent job and Samuel L Jackson just steals the show.

I guess I am one of the few people that thought Inglorious Basterds was very mediocre. The opening scene made me want to take a nap. Since it has been out on video I have given it another chance and although I do like it more then the first time I saw it, I still didn't think it was great like all my friends do.

I want to see Django this weekend, I hope I like it better then IB.
[h=1][/h]
I concur on Inglorious Basters. Still havnt finished the movie, started it 3 times. It just dosnt grab my attention. I loved Django though great movie. I agree with commander about the choice of music, it was a big turn off in some scenes.