What's new

dewky - wallhacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Haha good catch Jorge everyone was telling me he was walling when he killed me prefiring thru boxes without even seeing me on the radar

tuc0

A long time ago, i blindly deagle shot trough the smoke and somehow headshotted Glock. I thot I was gonna get banned, but who would ban a mediocre player like me? Sigh, old times. I can only talk about them. Where's @GLOCK nowadays anyway?

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
A long time ago, i blindly deagle shot trough the smoke and somehow headshotted Glock. I thot I was gonna get banned, but who would ban a mediocre player like me? Sigh, old times. I can only talk about them. Where's @GLOCK nowadays anyway?
Earlier this year he would still hop into the source server every once in a while in between his GO/KillingFloor sessions. However, he hasnt played source in a while, i dont think.

el jorge loco

Staff member
A few lucky shots here or there are fine and would get my attention, but once I see it is all luck, I don't do anything about it. :)

Is this the part where I mock old pedro?

tuc0

A few lucky shots here or there are fine and would get my attention, but once I see it is all luck, I don't do anything about it. :)

Is this the part where I mock old pedro?
@el jorge loco yeah! damn, u remember Pedro. ROFL. Good old times. I usually logged on midnight (after work). It was so much fun even if I was just target practice for everyone. As you said, I got lucky shots now and then.

el jorge loco

Staff member
If you don't have a demo:
(1) Download Demo
(2) Place in cstrike folder (C:\Programs (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike)

Once you have demo:
(1) Open CS:Source
(2) open console
(3) type demoui (this will open a demo user interface menu box)
(4) type playdemo <start typing name of demo, drop down will start giving you options>

Once demo starts playing, it will start like a regular game of CS, except it you are viewing what you made a demo of. Keep console open and type the following:
(1) sv_cheats 1
(2) mat_wireframe 1 (or 2)
(3) without closing console, press the play button the demo ui menu box. You can play around with it such as adjusting speed and what not.

Turning on wireframe allows you to watch for typical signs of walling.

Status
Not open for further replies.