What's new

Counter Strike: Source DeVgRu's Application

DeVgRu

Your parents must've been holding onto that Atari for a long time cuz I'm pretty sure the the Atari days were before your time. :p I think I got my NES for Xmas of '85 or '86 and the Atari 2600 got left in the dust. :D
yeah true i did get it from my cousin

DeVgRu

Oh look, you finally made it to the forums! :p welcome... don't mind the smell, that's just A-Rich's dying gaming PC.

oh wait, what? TK dropped DB? lol
KAMIIIII lol yeah tk kept getting ddosed or some shit like that and ended up just quitting. O well i played with u guys more than i played with him to be honest

DeVgRu

sup aion some css tonight? I've been playing lots of GO just so i can rank up and finally play with buddhist and sammi lol

Nutbutter

Staff member
thats an interesting name you have..... there... reminds me of Developmental Group or the acronym Devgru for obvious reasons. Anyway. Like the choice of fave movie... Welcome to the forums and the pub :)

DeVgRu

thats an interesting name you have..... there... reminds me of Developmental Group or the acronym Devgru for obvious reasons. Anyway. Like the choice of fave movie... Welcome to the forums and the pub :)
Yeah lol didn't really have a cs name up until 3 years ago just watching some navy seal stuff and decided to name myself that. And since then everyone knew me as DeVgRu... don't realize why I put capitals and lower case lol

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin
Glad to see some in this generation even know what an Atari is. I've tried to be a good Father and edju'ma'cate my kids to honor our gaming ancestors.

Happy to see you've applied. All Bronco fans are instantly approved. Well, that is not a rule but it should be!