What's new

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
I had to restart because I was very much ill equipped for the boss at the omega ranch.
*Spoiler*

Dont get the damn bio chip replacement when you got back to China.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Spoiler:

I too thought the chip was questionable, and did not get it. I watched the cutscene about it and was like: "yeah bitch."

Fasttrak

Staff member
Like Havoc I really didn't know what I needed and went back and started from scratch. Obviously hacking is too important to pass up as it gives you access to damn near everything fun! Not only that there is a ton of xp to be had plus lots of goodies so I have pilfered everything I can. Still could not get through the cop station with out being noticed and not having a stun gun was forced to.. ehem, remove two officers next to the morgue.

Cleared everything in the starting city, killed the first boss and now pilfering all of the Chinese city, forget it's name. Lots more fun this time around and now I look for anything to open, unlock, get around cause they hide all the good stuff.

Fasttrak

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
You can talk your way into the police station by talking to the guy at the desk in the lobby. I didn't even know I could do that on the first time through. MUCH easier.

Fasttrack, im at the exact same spot as you in China, doing the same :p

Fasttrak

Staff member
You can talk your way into the police station by talking to the guy at the desk in the lobby. I didn't even know I could do that on the first time through. MUCH easier.

Fasttrack, im at the exact same spot as you in China, doing the same :p
LOL Did not even try that, OIYE!! Really did not like having to kill the two officers but figure, my charactors role in this game is a semi-conscientious assasin for hire. Yeah, had to really work that one hard to get comfy with it ;-P

The Chinese city is eating up a ton of time finding every nook and cranny to hack or break into. Stacking up on tons of augments and pretty much spending on items for shits N giggles at this point. Damn near done in this part of the game and have nearly 68K xp and a ton of cash. "you no fun, make me broke!!", is a phrase I hear often.

Fasttrak

el jorge loco

Staff member
LOL Did not even try that, OIYE!! Really did not like having to kill the two officers but figure, my charactors role in this game is a semi-conscientious assasin for hire. Yeah, had to really work that one hard to get comfy with it ;-P

The Chinese city is eating up a ton of time finding every nook and cranny to hack or break into. Stacking up on tons of augments and pretty much spending on items for shits N giggles at this point. Damn near done in this part of the game and have nearly 68K xp and a ton of cash. "you no fun, make me broke!!", is a phrase I hear often.

Fasttrak
If you haven't left Lower Hengsha yet or done what I am about to say, I suggest putting some Praxis into getting electricity immunity, super strength and icarus landing. :)

Blood Fiend

I Love this game, Been taking my time going through it. Ive done stealth and assault, and both are Freakin sweet! My GTX 580 is just mobbing this game to the max!

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
I don't know why, but this is my favorite part in the game. Make me feel like a super bad ass spy.