Demo of new website design.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I am still not impressed with the image quality....I think he still needs lots of work in the design side of things.
I think I may just have him wipe everything out and have him make a clean look site....Honestly I think I will need an amazing designer to make a battlefield 3 template look really good.
I am honestly digging this style a lot more: CryoDigital Forum
-IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Yeah, I also told him I wasn't impressed with the red lazers...
I mean when I look at this template finish, I know its basic, but it has depth that the template he made doesn't....looks flat when you check out the forums.
I just think he isn't working at his potentials.
-IcEWoLF

too be honest I really dig the look, he should now just concentrate on the forum looks. But other than that I think it's an impressive look. You obviously know we are going big on the bf3, you can tell we have other game interests as well so as a whole I think it gets the point across. I would love to see some flash or something like that maybe even glowing eyes on the soldier or glowing fire outline. Something like that

You could do a faded background texture on the post fields, something like grated steel or brick, still clean but not plain. Other than that, I like the look of the whole site. Dark, but still very legible! Well done