What's new

DEADPOOL TRAILER DROPPED

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I need to be alone for a few minutes...

Man I hate going to the theater to see movies but damn so many movies to go see in imax

yarr

The 47 Ronin
Thanks for sharing man! I'm a big comic fan and Deadpool has got to be one of my favorites! <3

mclovin

It looks pretty good... much better than Ant man.
I heard ant man was good from a few ppl, and bad from one...

honestly i don't think it looks good. marvel is really stretching that shit. but i guess i haven't seen it so i can't pass judgement...

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
I have a brother irl that's named Wade. It's weird since he doesn't like DP, I love DP, oh and Deadpool ;) yea bebe, that's my shit!

pygmyzombie

The 47R Recruit
I think the thing about Deadpool, much like Daredevil on Netflix, is that they are paring down the scope. The Marvel movies too much are "save the world", and honestly, I just get tired of it. How many times a year can the world be saved? I feel like Deadpool is keeping the scope small, and I hope it does, because then you can dive into better character development.

yarr

The 47 Ronin
I don't care what you guys say, I loved Ant Man even though they totally changed up his stories they did the character justice. Now PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP GAMBIT AND BELLADONNA <3

yarr

The 47 Ronin
I think the thing about Deadpool, much like Daredevil on Netflix, is that they are paring down the scope. The Marvel movies too much are "save the world", and honestly, I just get tired of it. How many times a year can the world be saved? I feel like Deadpool is keeping the scope small, and I hope it does, because then you can dive into better character development.
HAHA Deadpool isnt the save the world kind of character and if that's what it is about they gone done it all wrong :)