DBZ favorites

Discussion in 'Anime/Manga Zone' started by Commander Molander, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

What is your favorite DBZ
    Character:Jiece, the orange auzy from space! (went with something different besides Goku/Vegeta)

Season:1st was really just awsome and set everything up

Episode:Really like when Gohan defeated Cell epic seeing cells face melt off

[​IMG]

2. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

Character: It would have to be a split between Vegeta and Goahn for me. Leaning more towards Vegeta though. If I had to choose someone else besides the main characters I'd probably go with Tipion from the 13th DBZ movie "Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon" because he gave trunks his sword.

Season: My favorite season/saga would probably be the Buu saga because that's when they introduced fusion!

Episode: My favorite episode would have to be the same with Molander's. When Gohan rapes the shit out of Cell or when Goku and Vegeta fuse with the potara earrings to form Vegito to fight Buu.

All in all DB/DBZ/DBGT are all fucking awesome!

3. [sfg]iants

[sfg]iants Member

My favorite DBZ character was and forever will be Gohan. I didn't watch GT that much cause of how they decided to make him so weak and insignificant. You could tell they thought they overpowered him greatly for his fight against cell and wanted to make Goku the main character again.

4. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls Member

i actually just started getting back to the dbz gt series
    edit: the only thing i dont like
    is that its. "a new enemy? NEXT SUPER SAYIAN LEVEL"

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Gogeta is mine by far. it shows Goku's true color's because of vegeta's personality. when u combine the perseverance of the 2, nobody could defeat him.

[​IMG]

6. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

Goku's never give up attitude and Vegeta's unbreakable Saiyan pride = win alright haha.

They are the only 2 full blooded Saiyans, and Goku's Saiyan pride still comes out when he's in a fight. His upbringing just keeps it in check.

7. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I wish there was more of him in the show, but thats what makes him so awesome at the same time, 2 appearences was not good enough for me =\. his strength was far too epic to not be shown again.. especially when the first one was for little less then 2 minutes cause he kicked the mother fuckers ass with like 5 hits.

8. Haze

Haze Contributor

Vegeta would be my pick. Who else has such badass appearances to fights only to get his ass kicked. He lives to fight. My second pick would be future trunks though, he's just a badass lol.

9. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

Vegeta....nuff said.

vegeta.

10. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

Character : Future Trunks
    Season : Android Saga
    Episode : Not an episode but the movie "Bojack Unbound" because that has my favorite version of future trunks in it :D

DragonballZ-Movie09_355.
    Trunks_kills_Kogu.