d3rtus' recruitment application

Nice to read a bit about you. I think I saw you in the GO server the other night.

Have you got any experience working with Cisco networking products? I'm trying to find someone who is currently in the industry so I can ask them some questions about their career.

d3rtus

Contributor
Nice to read a bit about you. I think I saw you in the GO server the other night.

Have you got any experience working with Cisco networking products? I'm trying to find someone who is currently in the industry so I can ask them some questions about their career.
Sorry, I do not. I can tell you that Cisco certification is a must-have and it's not a useless piece of paper in the slightest. All the network engineers at my work have Cisco certs.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
[MENTION=760]d3rtus[/MENTION] The Life Aquatic is your fave? ha Oh man, I'm gonna have to give that one another try.
I attempted to watch that and I don't believe I made it through to the end. A rare occasion as I usually fool myself thinking movies "have to get better" at some point.
Perhaps being 8 years later, I'll see it in a different way.

d3rtus

Contributor
Wes Anderson films aren't for everyone but I love them.

Fantastic Mr. Fox
Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore
Moonrise Kingdom

They're all amazing if you ask me. And I'm a huge David Bowie fan so the soundtrack to Life Aquatic is especially delicious :)