d00b

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by d00b, Jul 11, 2011.

1. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Job: Not at the moment, I got two leads for driving jobs, which is what I always try to do. (Driving instructor @ 21 years old lol)
    Something about yourself: I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too..lol jk I'm a booze fiend, The Beatles are my all time favorite band and I have their song "think for yourself' tattooed on my arm along with a question mark on the backside.
    Favorite game: CSS is what I spend most of my time on, I wish I knew how to play BFBC2 better, it seems like it would be fun if I didn't get spawn killed and naded out of nowhere all the time.
    Favorite site to visit: 47r, FB, youtube.
    Hobby: Gaming, surfing the web, skating the streets and drinking to beats.
    Favorite Food: Ethiopian food is pretty amazing, My friends family owns a restaurant in LA where I get free food and beer haha

2. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Nice tat bro!! Fucking awesome I love The Beatles. What sort of driving job are you going for now??

3. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Well one is a para-transit company where a friend just got hired in and the other is a bus driver for the city of Torrance, where my mom and her bf both work, which doesn't help me at all. LAME!

4. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

You should look into working for SuperShuttle. (Airport transportation) I know they have good benefits and pay decent as well. I have a friend that has been with them for nearly a decade.

5. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Really? I heard supershuttle and taxi positions are almost scams. I've looked into taxi jobs and they make you pay 400 dollars a week to lease the cab?! What kinda bs is that

6. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

haha Yeah cabs are a load of shit.. I don't know too much about ShupperShuttle other than she's been there for a while and seems to enjoy it. It might be different in other states though, who knows. I'd still check them out if I were you. You never know!

7. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Hahah here you can listen to this song when you're driving people around. haha

[video=youtube_share;j7AeqEkFtUQ]http://youtu.be/j7AeqEkFtUQ[/video]

8. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Yeah I'll look into it if all else falls through. I can always go back to painting but ahhh dear god no! I like this song as well, now i just need a driving job so I can blast it haha

9. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

haha Well good luck with your search bro! :) Keep us posted.

10. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Welcome back to the forums d00b!
    -IcEWoLF