CutScene video card.

Anyone have a spare video card lying around that they might be interested in trading 2x 240GB Intel Pro 2500 SSDs?

My 980ti crapped out on me and not to beg but I lost my job and money isn't in the budget for a VC.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Sorry, Cut, just gave away a ton of gear to my nephews a few moths ago. Anymore I don't hang onto anything but extra ram and PSU's.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Take the serial number and check it's warranty. It should still be under warranty. You should get a 980ti back or a 1070/1080 replacement.

Nutbutter

Staff member
Only thing that I have is the one in my old computer that was purchased 12 years ago after CSS first came out and wouldn't even display 1080i.

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
Lucky for you I haven't sold my old card yet :D. I just replaced my EVGA 680 FTW+ with a 1080 a couple months ago. I haven't had any issues with my 1080 yet and was keeping it as a backup. It can still run most things on medium to high settings(mostly medium) and has had about 4 years of heavy use... If you want to cover the shipping, I'd be happy to send it your way.

P.S. It comes pre-installed with S-Bot material, use at your own risk :nailbiting: