CSS Withdrawals

Does anyone else get these?

I've been swamped in band practice (our guitarist found 5 hours in the week to not be high, I'm amazed) and in work, so I haven't been able to get on much CSS this week. Haha I'm dying for it. I keep having increasingly vivid dreams that I'm playing with d00b and greggo and nut on dust2. And then I woke up when Cut cussed me out for blocking.

Opposite, Ive been playing to much and gettin a bit bored of things in css. I cant wait till Go comes out to spice things up until then Ill start getting back into the swing of starcraft 2

lmao i dream about css when i play too much
now that ive been playing a ton of hon, i have a dream about hon every now and then
i feel like a total nerd >.<

lmao i dream about css when i play too much
now that ive been playing a ton of hon, i have a dream about hon every now and then
i feel like a total nerd >.<
dude same for any game I play, but sometimes I actually dream of team make ups that are fuck legit and rape face... its kind of awesome lol

el jorge loco

Staff member
I'm trying to slowly wean myself off needing to play games and instead focus on school. So far, not so good. Evenings are boring because I generally finish most of my work at the library between classes.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Just been raging alot with crap regs lately I have been playing more LoL with my gf then playing on CSS XD

Plus school is coming up gotta prepare to cut time on my css :(